Chapter 18- Concert time 1st part

And to be honest it’s been a long time that no-one has ever made me feel that way, and feeling it again it’s just so good it feels amazing and special, I think she’s got something special Valerie isn’t just another girl I’ve just met she’s much more….

Chapter 18

The movie ended and she was again almost in my lap but this time watching with wide eyes, i must confess that most of the movie since she was sitting beside me i spent it staring at her and enjoying having her beside me, so close to me, even though i met her hours ago it just feels so right.

"Omg Niall this was by far the worst movie ever!" She said looking at me and then turning around when she noticed how close we were

"Well yeah it was, but you did get very scared" I said looking at her 

"Well...uh yes but...thats why i didnt like it at all" She said getting red and standing up

"What are you doing, where are you going?" I said 

"I'll clean up this mess" She said pointing to the popcorn covering the floor

"Leave it, its fine" I said standing up as well, she kneeled and started picking it up.

"No way i cant leave you with this mess, after the concert you will only want to sleep" She said smiling and picking popcorn and putting it in the bowl.

She finished quite fast picking up everything, of course i helped her and we finished i took the bowl to the kitchen and she folded the blankets and put them on the couch. I came back from the kitchen.

"Well it's 3 pm almost 4, so well you know i'm in general section and you've got a concert to give so...uh...where's Celine?" She asked locking her phone.

" I knoe you're in general but i will tell security to let you be infront of that section" I said shruggling and put my hands on my pockets.

"Oh no no no Niall... it's fine,,, what time do you need to be there?" She asked looking at me and then turning her gaze to her phone while blushing.

"Uh in..." I looked at mu phone"...30 minutes so we can get going" I said locking it and putting it back in my pocket

"N-no Niall you dont understand...if we go together, and someone takes a picture of us there will be a HUGE drama and i dont want to ruin this, its fine... just let me call Celine"  She said putting all her attention on her phone and sitting on the couch.

"Val, Valerie, please nothing's going to happen, its fine we'll see Celine and Louis downstairs wih le lads" I said sitting next to her.

"Niall, please this can affect at some point your career, the fandom,and thats not what i want ... nor you!" She said looking at me

"Val, please this isnt going to affect a thing, please dont make me beg..2 I looked at her with pleading eyes"...no one will see us.. please" i tried my best pleading, puppy eyes and held her hand, she looked at our hands.

She blushed and started trembling as soon as she felt my skin touching hers, she smiled and looked away, i lifter her chin up for her eyes to meet mine and as soon as our gazesmade connection it sent shivers down my spine and everything i could do was smile. God , what is she doing to me? she blushed and giggled nodding and she broke the silence.

"Okay, let me message Celine?"

"Nah its okay i'll text Louis and the lads" I said taking my phone.

She stood up and went to the kitchen,i followed her and she started washing the bowl and the two glasses we used, while she was distracted i took a picture of her, and the i just texted Louis and Harry.