Chapter 4- Dream continues tonight

I was at the back entrance of the Four Seasons Hotel...

"This way girls" A voice said and i turned around to see Celine stanging by my side and Niall behind me with his grip on my waist and side.

"Uh i am sorry i didnt asked your names, i was just...uh.... What your names are?" I smiled sweetly at him while looking at his blue intense eyes, but i looked away blushing when his gaze met mine.

"I'm Celine her best friend"  oh Celine i owe you one!

"Nice name, and what's yours?" He said, sincerely not caring that much about her name.

"Uh...my nam....I-I'm Valerie"  He smiled at me and Celine was chuckling low.

"I like that name its beautiful....it matches perfectly with you" He said while i blushed, actually i looked like a tomato.

"Thanks" I simply said while smiling at the ground

"I like it whe you blush" And i blushed even more while smiling shyly at him meeting his eyes again.

All this time seems like Celine is nowhere but she isnt talking because she knows Niall is my crush and her's is Louis so i guess she's going to ask Niall to take her with Louis whenever she can talk without interrupting our flirting.

"Well uh lets get into the elevator, and start thinking what you want to eat so I can order it when we get into my room"

We nodded and got into the elevator Niall never letting go of my waist and sides. We arrived to the 10th floor and the doors got opened and we steped out.

" That way"  He said and pointed to the left, Celine walked infront of us waiting for Niall to tell us which of the rooms was his.

"It's the 632"  She started to run untill she found the door with the number on it and turned around to see us walking to where she was.

"Well let me open the door then have you already thought what you want to eat?"  we nodded but Celine said

 "I am going to get a salad i am healthy, and i can bet Val is going to ask for pizza or some junk food she love to eat that, just for you to know" Niall looked at me almostr amazed of what Celine said and it was nothing but the truth.

"Wow , that's good so why dont we get pizza for both of us Val? is it ok with you?"  I nodded unable to speak

"Great then come in... ladies first" we came in and we just made a WOW face it was a very beautiful and BIG hotel room al tidy and clean.

"Well Val, Celine get comfortable, you're in your house rest if you want i am going to order the food and get some movies okay?"

" Thanks Niall! but we wont stay that long, we dont want to bother you or make you waste your time"I said and he turned to face me swiftly frowning but then showing his sweet smile

"You're not bothering or making me waste my time... i invited you both and i want to be a good host,  so any requests for the movies?"

"Scsary movieeesss!!" Celine screamed, i gave her a killing glare she knows very well that i am the most fearful girl ever.

"Okay i'll be back with the movies and the food...Val which pizza would you like the most" "Pepperoni" I answered without hesistating

"Okay, i'll bring french fries too and pop corn for the movies, anything else?"  He asked sweetly

"No thanks Niall we're fine" Celine said and he want out of the room and i ran to where she was and got on top of her almost yelling at her 

"WHY DID YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR SCARY MOVIES!!" She just laughed and said "I have a plan and it's obvious that he likes you, he didnt even seemed to care about my name and he did care about yours and besides he's always watching you" 

"What the hell is wrong with you Celine this is going to be embarassing, you know how i get scared about that shit and you are willing Niall to see me like that!?? i just cant believe you Celine We've got to get out of here now before he comes back"Her face turned into a serious one and i got off her when she said.

"You're crazy he'll get sad if we did besides this will work i can see it, and i can tell him if he can take me with Lou because i need to ask him something and you will be both alone" She started speaking a bit angry but finished with a big smile.

"And what are you expecting to happen Celine he's just meet us .... and you know what i wont say anything we'll just eat and leave and i will murder you infront of him if you say that i am scared of that shit movies" I simply said and she just laughed and silly nodded.

"Hey girls i am back, lets eat i am starving" we followed him and i sat next to him, after all we're going to eat pizza both. Not caring about the evil smile and look Celine has spread on her face.

-------

We finished eating and Celine said "Well ...now movies time" And i swiftly turned and glanced at her and she had an evil smile on her face.

Niall noticed about our glancing session and asked "Is everything okay? girls?"

"Yes Niall but can you do me a huge favor?" She asked with that puppy face almost pleading 

"Sure whatever you want Celine" He said smiling

"Could you please please Take me with Louis its just that i want to meet him and hang out with him do you think he'd like to?" 

"Sure he will as long as he's not sleeping he will, so lets go let me take you to his room.." he turned around to see me and asked "Val..erie you wanna come with us?"  And Celine answered for me 

"She'd like to stay eating and wait for you to come back believe mei know her" He laughed and showed me that charming smile and left with Celine.

FOR GOD'S SAKE I AM GONNA KILL HER WHEN WE GET ALONE! SHE'S JUST MY BFF BUT WHY WAS SHE DOING THIS TO ME... DID SHE KNOW ANYTHING I DONT? OR WHATTT 

And there I was just left alone waiting for Niall to come back... with ot without Celine while i was eating and thinking about "HOW AM I GONNA DO NOT TO GET THAT SCARED ABOUT THE MOVIE" I was just so worried about what niall would think about me and my reaction to the movie. How about if he thinks i am a coward girl? or that i am creepy? or just weird? after all he's my crush....and i really care about what he thinks about me.

----End of the dream------

I woke up and I was just..... speechless and i mean if this is going to happen its gonna be SO FREAKING AMAZING! but if Celine does that i am gonna murder her infront of Niall no matter what he thinks of me really.

So since its saturday i decided to stay all day in bed ad watch movies, i guess this time i am not telling Celine about this part of the dream, because she will do exactly what was happening on my dream, so i'll keep it for me.

***************************************

SO THIS IS IT ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU MY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING READERS! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS WELL I'LL BE UPDATING TOMORROW IF I CAN THANKS FOR READING THIS IS A GIFT BECAUSE I KNOW I WAITED TO LONG TO UPDATE SO I WILL BE UPDATING THESE DAYS

COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW/CHAT

I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING THIS