Chapter 16- Making the plan work out(part 2)

Niall's POV:

I felt Valerie's body froze when she felt my touch on her body, and i wanted to hug her and tell her how cute i thought she was, but no Niall, stop thinking that way, going back to reality we were inside.

Valerie turned to see me and Celine like if she was confused."This way girls" My grip not leaving her body. We started walking.

"Uh i am sorry i didnt asked your names, i was just ....uh...What your names are?" I still needed to pretend i didnt knew who they were. I felt someone was staring at me and when i looked to where that gaze was i met Valerie's mesmerizing eyes and she looked away smiling and blushing, she blushes a lot and i like the way her eyes pop out shining when her skin turns red.

"I'm Celine her bestfriend" Celine said making us both look at her.

"Nice name, and what's yours?" I said looking at Valerie again, not caring that much on Celine's name.

"Uh...mu nam...I-I'm Valerie" She said in that nervous tone she used before.I just smiled at her when i noticed Celine chuckling at her friend's tone.

"I like that name, it matches perfectly with you" And there she goes blushing again, i cant get used at how cute she is.

It was like Celine was no where, i mean she talked but i think that she noticed i like Valerie because she is trying not to interrupt that much our glances session. Finally we were infront of the elevator.

"Well lets get into the elevator, and start thinking what you want to eat so i can order it when we get into my room" I noticed that since we started walking inside the hotel my hands never left Valerie's body, it's like my hands were sticking to her body.

I didnt noticed how many time we were in the elevator i was just admiring her hair, body and everything,but soon we were on the 10th floor. We stepped out of the elevator and Valerie and Celine just stood there looking from side to side waiting for me to tell them which way they should start walking.

"That way" I said and they both turned their heads to me to see where i was pointing, Celine started walking leaving us behind on purpose, then she turned back for me to tell her which room was it.

"It's the 632" I said She started running until she reached the door and then turned back to see uh walking to the door as well.

"Well let me open the door, have you already thought what you want to eat?" I said gesturing Celine to let me open the door and they answered my question nodding, but Celine broke the silence.

"I am going to get a salad i am healty, and I can bet Val is going to ask for pizza or some junk food she loves to eat that, just for you to know"  Wow can this girl be more perfect? i dont think so, i couldnt help but look amazed at her, she shot celine a glance only they knew what it meant Celine smiled cheekily and looked away.

"Wow, thats good so why dont we get pizza for both of us Val? is that okay with you?" She nodded and i smiled.

"Great then come in...ladies first" I said trying to sound like a gentlemen, they got inside of the room and their faces were priceless.

"Well Val, Celine get comfortable, you're in your house, rest if you want i am going to order the food and get some movies okay?" I said WTF NIALL MOVIES? maybe this doesnt go with the plan i must text Fernanda and Harry.

"Thanks Niall, but we wont stay for that long, we dont want to bother you or make you waste your time" Valerie said looking to where i was, i turned around frowning and then smiling at her.

"You're not bothering me or making me wate my time...I invited you both and i want to be a good host, so any requests for the movie?" I said trying to make them stay.