Chapter 9- She's okay, right?

ERICKS POV

It didnt feel right to see how i broke her heart at all, it actually hurts a lot but i think i was getting attaced with her, i think that i was really falling for her. But i needed to do this, i just turned to see my "Friends" smiling and laughing claping at what i did and everyone else was laughing at Valerie.

I was smiling through the pain i was feeling when i felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and i took it, and Celine was calling me.

I frowned hesitaqting about to get the call or miss it, but i took it and she was crying desperately and i just got scared, worried and annoyed, she wasnt saying anything so i asked

"Celine? what's going on? why ar-?" She interrupted me yelling at me.

"Its all your fault Erick, you're such a dick if sh-"

"What are you talking about Celine?She's gonna get thorugh it"

"Sh-she got hit by a car while she was running away bring some help NOW!"

"WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Out of the school come hurry she's bleeding"

I hung up and tears started filling my eyes, i was so scared , and everyone was staring at me and i yelled at Anthony  some random "friend"  "Go and tell the principal we need him to come outside Valerie got hit by a car ,run"

Everyone widened their eyes and had a guilty look and i just shook my head letting the tears fall down my cheeks running to where Celine and Valerie were.

I ran as fast as i could and when i got out of the school i saw them Celine crying talking on the phone and holding Valerie so tight. 

The floor that was surroinging her moveless body and motionless face was full of blood and so does Celine's clothes.

I felt my self get weaker everytime just by seeing her, suddenly the principal and more students were surrounding us and an ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital, I was feeling lifeless just by knowing what i caused to her and i couldnt stop sobbing and crying blaming me.

I saw Celine hugging Val's mom comforting her Mrs. Spencer was crying even more than i was. Obviously, she's her mom.

Suddenly i got lost in my thoughts ans sobs looking at the ground and i saw that someone was infront of and i looked up to find Celine, and as soon as i looked up she slaped my face in a very strong way, i almost felt all her hate while as tears streamed down her cheeks, and she started yelling at me.

"SEE WHAT YOU DID? ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW?"

"It wasnt my fault Celine, she went out running"  I answered whispering while shaking my head and leting the tears come out.

"YES YOU DID, I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW, YOU'RE SUCH A DICK YOU DIDNT DESERVE HER FOR REAL I HATE YOU"

I know i didnt deserve her, she is the best persvon and human being i've ever met,  and i just broke her for popularity? what the hell is wrong with me, this isnt me, at all, i really hope she can forgive me some day.

We were there for like seemed like AGES but suddenly a doctor came to give us news about Valerie.

Her mom and Celine stood up and so do i, and they frowned  and shot me glances and i decided to sat down again, i was feeling guilty and weak for crying that much.

"How's my daughter doctor,?"

"How's she?"

"She's okay right?" I said and the three of them turned to see me and the doctor said