Chapter 8- Things I HAVE to do but dont WANT to

Erick's POV

And here i am once again getting ready to go to see this Girl Valerie, she's cute, she's fine but i dont like her that much but anyway i have to do this, i've never been of those heart breaker guys, i am mostly against that but this time its necesary and i feel guilty sometimes but its gonna be just for a time i mean she's older than me she'll get over this faster.

I just find her amazing but not enough for me, i know this doesnt sound like me at all ,like the gentleman i really am but my reasons are enough at least for me they are.

Its been like 5 weeks dating Valerie i think its enough, i've got to hurry otherwise the year is gonna end and it will be late. So i thought that Today is the day i am gonna make her my gf, its gonna be easy she's very attached now.

I took my dad's car and just drove to her house. On the ride to her house i was thinking again how should i ask her not to look that fake, but soin i was closer to her house and that broke my thoughts.

Once there i went to her door and rang the bell. She opened the door like 2 minutes after.

And when i looked at the shoes she was wearing i noticed she wasnt wearing jeans by looking at his bare and perfectly toned legs so i looked up and i found her wearing a red spoted dress with a white waist belt and my chin almost dropped to the floor, she looked stunning and her body was amazingly being emphasized for that pretty dress.

God Erick this is going to be hard, just focus and say something sweet to make things easier for you. I could see the nervousness in her face while she was blushing not noticing.

"Valerie you always lookbeautiful, but are you trying to kill me today?"

"Do you like it? "She answered with a light chuckle and blushing and looking away.

She looked so pretty that after saying more sweet and cheesy words and complimenting her i almost forgot about the bouquet of roses i brought her. So i just said "Oh sorry this is for you gorgeous i almost forgot just for staring at you"

She just answered avoiding my compliment and going inside to get the flowers into some water and that stuff.I followed her thinking about my plan again, i'll take her to another place and i know exaclty where, just to make her feel special say more cheesy things and then ask her.

I dont really want to do this but i have and NEED to, its worth it and it's been very hard no to fall for her n this time she's charming and amazin but i cant feel anything for her,so yeeh its worth it, i'd like her if she werent obsessed with that boyband, for real she'd be way better and kinda perfect but she isnt so, coming back to my plan i just need to make this relationship last a while,

They never specified how many time so, i think i'll do it whenever i feel its enough time bu her side. I hope this all work out for real.

I told her i was taking her to this "special place" and she just said she was going to text her mom to tell her. I was driving just listening to music when one of the songs of that boyband started playing and she started humming the song looking through the window and then she started singing and for real her voice was amazing i stopped the car and stared at her wide eyer i mean her physic and voice was mesmerizing, suddenly i think she noticed she was singing out loud and that i was listening and that we were not moving already becasue she turned around to face me wide eyes and blushed and then shut up ad looked away agan but before she looked away i just mother her a WOW.

The rest of the ride was quiet, she wasnt speaking nor I. We finally got to the speial place, she was amazed and we just went to the spot i alwasy went to in this park.We laid on the grass staring at the sky and at the clouds trying to find strage shapes, it was cute but, naaah i cant find it cute so i cut her thoughts by saying.