Chapter 17- Watching the movie gave me a new idea

Niall's POV:

Well Now coming back to my room with Valerie, it'll be just me and her, Celine's with Louis and Fernanda with Harry so, I don’t really know how am I getting this nervous, it's just that wow she's amazing, she's like my soul mate and even though I’ve just met her a few hours ago I am quite sure she's amazing so far.

I opened the door and she was still eating and scrolling something on her phone, she didn’t notice I came in, so I just kept walking closer and, when she noticed I was there she Jumped and fell of her chair and dropped her phone. I quickly ran to help her and took her phone, and when she saw that I took it her face that was very red because of falling of the chair suddenly went totally pale, so I just looked down to the screen and saw a photo shopped picture of me and her, and I must say that I almost melt, but I decided not to let her know that I saw it so as soon as I looked at that I locked it and gave it to her.

"There you go Val-erie" I awkwardly said, I haven’t asked if I can call her that way. I hander her phone and when she saw the screen completely black, she sighed and her skin colour came back, she smiled at me.

"Thank you Niall" She said and blushed, sighing again. God if she knew that I did see the picture she would die.

"Stop it!" I said a bit very loud. Her face turned into a questioning and scared one.

"S-stop what N-Niall?" She said nervous. And I couldn’t keep my smile at how cute she looked.

"Blushing, stop it you look totally beautiful, so stop it before I fall in love" I said in a very funny tone smiling at her, and she just blushed more and smiled shyly to the ground, God what the heck is she doing to me, I feel my heart beating every time faster when she does that.

"Oh. Sorry?" She said still looking at her feet

"I was just kidding Val-erie, let's go to the Hall to watch the movie" As soon as I said her name her gaze met mine and she widened her eyes looking away.

"S-sure, just let me clean here and I’ll meet you there, just where is it?" She said pointing the table

"No Val-erie leave it we'll clean up later!" I said to her and she just looked at me and nodded smiling.

"Okay" She said in a very shy and quiet tone, looking away again.

"Hey may I ask you something? “I said looking at her 

"Uh... you're already asking but yes" She said chuckling.

"Oh you're right okay. May I Call you Val besides Valerie? If you're not okay with that it's-" She cut me off

"Yeah Val is perfect, I mean just my friends call me that way and..." She stood there thinking but didn’t continue.

"And..." I said willing that she will continue but she didn’t. Her eyes became teary and there I mentally slapped my face WTF DID I SAID WRONG! I ran to where she was and hugged her. She started sobbing quietly and I just hugged her tighter.

"Okay, I’m fine I’m just sorry lets go and watch the movie okay?" She said whipping her tears and breaking the hug I looked at her a bit confused

“And please don’t ask Niall you didn’t say anything wrong it's just stuff about the past okay its fine let’s go!” She said now smiling.

"Okay I won’t ask but promise me something...” I said holding her shoulders to keep her in front of me

"Uh...okay what's it" She said looking at the ground again.

"Promise me you won’t stop smiling, past is in the past, forget about it you're living the present now" I said and she lifted her gaze up to meet mine and smiled.