Chapter 3- Apology or keep it?

And here i am, now being noticed at school by telling that peasant what she deserved, and clearly nothing but the truth. The days have passed, and well.... now Tiffany is all alone everytime in the whole day at school, but what was i excpecting after saying what she and Mrs. Jackson did every weekend and to be honest whenever they could, the principal forbidden their friendship in and out of the school.

I wasn't sorry about what i said, and not even for making this happen but... it's just that i am one of those grils who doesnt like to make bad to other people...but this time she deserved it and i really cant take back what i said and i dont even want to take back what i said, but its just one of those times that you see that the life if the person you....affected with your words, is.... basically ruined and its your fault.... and suddenly the happiness and satisfaction,turn into a huge feeling of guilt  that you cannot fight its the worst you can ever feel.

I've been thinking this past days, about what i did, about...Tiffany and her situation, clearly no-one likes her now and it seems like more people like me and notice about me, and i am not sure if i like this, i mean it's good but, i was more used to pass unnoticed by everyone and now....almost everyone knows who i am.

But coming back to my thoughts, I think that i am kind of feeling too much guilt, more than the guilt i think my body can handle, so i've thought about go and apologize to Tiffany but when it comes to think about her reaction.....there is where i dont know "WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO??!!" i mean this guilt is killing me but....if i come to her and apologize she is going to misunderstood, her breain is this small that she'll think she's better than me and that's not what i am expecting to happen.

What a freaking situation! what a dilemma! I cant decide what to do so i'll ask Celine she always know what to do but.....i know she's gonna kill me for feeling kind of sorry but....she's my bestfriend right? she's always gonna help me... Yes that's what i'll do.

Its time to go to my first class and i've got to ask Celine. Finally i spot her through the crazy students going to their respective classrooms and i approach her as quick as i can.

"Celinee!" she turns around to see me and smile at me.

"hey! Val how are you?"  She asks cheekily, and we continue walking while i answer 

"I''m fine thanks for asking how about you?" "I am fine too " We arrived to the classroom and as soon as we sat on our seats i said.

"Celine i know that maybe you're gonna kill me fot this but i need your help" She widened her eyes and gave me a sacred glance and whispered "God no! don't tell me you lost you'r virginity and got pregnant this soon Val!"  I started lauging out loud and she got angry "NO CELINE...! I am still a virgin dont worry about that, but i need your help in this i need advices..." 

 "Val you know i dont know anything about sex either ask someone else!! but please be safe!"

 "I am not planning to have sex Celine! i am just feeling kind of guilty about what i said to Tiffany, she's been alone like for two weeks and no-one likes her now, well i am not really sorry, but you know she was my friend once and i am a girl with the most big heart, i know she deserved it but i've been thinking Apology or keep it? its just guilt i am not really sorry "

 " Val, look i know how you must feel about this but, she's sitll a peasant and you know she'll misunderstood everything and feel bigger and better than you.... and everything will be the same..."

"I know Cel i know but, i just cant stop feeling guitly.... and i know she deserved what i said but...i know how does it feel to be completely alone and I feel bad for her"

"Look Val... you know that any desicion you make i'll support you but i dont want you to be in the same situation you were with that bitch! As easy as i will say it.... she isnt worth for you to ask forgiveness... think about it"

I was thinking too much... Cel is right she isnt worth it! and i wont.. she deserved it and i am not gonna take the risk of this little bitch missunderstanding my apology. "You're right Cel thanks! i'll keep it it may sound rude but she deserves what she's going through!"

"That's it Val that's why i am here for...! you know saving your ass everytime you're gonna be kicked hard! " We laughed and i nodded saying " I know Cel! thanks and you know that i will always do the same for you!"  

And after that i realized that i should never have considered on apologizing to Tiffany, and since now i am not caring about what she's going through.

The day ended very soon and it was almost time to go to sleep.I decided to take a shower after doing my 2 daily hours of exercise... obviously listening to 1D's music. I've not said this before but i can sing but i am the shyest person ever... so i never let people listen to me singing or sing infront of anyone, but my family.

After i took my shower i wore my pajama and got under the sheets to finally sleep letting all my stress from the day face away while i fall asleep.

As soon as i fall asleep i start dreaming..Again at the back part of the Hotel Four Seasons, its been like a week since i dreamt about Niall and....its seems like the dream is being continued again after all this time....

*******************************************'

A/N:

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! ITS JUST THAT I'CE BEEN BUSY AS HELL AND SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT! I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER! UH... IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OR MAYBE THE DREAM.... COMMENT OR FEEL FREE TO CHAT ME (: COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT VOTE IT AND IF YOU WANT IT FOLLOW ME (: 

thanks for reading i love you all :3