Chapter 20-Shall I?

Val’s POV:

I felt my body and head heavy, I couldn’t move properly, I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn’t… and then I heard his sweet voice whispering but couldn’t quite understand what he was saying, I started to focus on what he was saying and his deep voice…

“…Val… I know maybe you can´t hear me but…” he sighed deeply

 “… Val… I-I just don’t know what you’ve done to me, with my feelings, my heart, my eyes… everything inside me is willing to keen on you forever and so do I… I’m scared, I don’t know if you feel the same or if you’re juts living your dream… meeting your celebrity crush…because you know what? I did see that picture on your phone, I think it was cute and I promise we’ll take a load of real ones believe me…” He giggled and then sighed again

“I just hope you feel something for me too, for who I really am Val, not just what everyone can see”

I couldn’t move yet, nor open my eyes and now… I was breathless after all he does feel something for me, if only he knew that what I feel is more real than the air we both breathe, and that I don’t know what he’s done to me neither, this would be the perfect moment to wake up and tell him I do have feelings for him… I could always let him know…

Two knocks cut me out of my thoughts and I felt Niall leaving my side and the bed… and as soon as he left I started feeling cold, his warmth wasn’t here anymore to mix with mine.

“Hey mate, how’s she feeling today?” It was Zayn

“Don’t know lad, she’s still sleeping”

“Don’t worry I’ve quite heard she’s strong enough” Niall just sighed. Oh… if only he knew what I’ve been through and that at the moment I wouldn’t say I am strong at all.

My body started to respond and I could move my hands towards my face and rub my eyes trying to open them while listening to their conversation, I must tell them I am feeling better, just still sleepy.

“Zayn uh…. Remember the dream I told you about like a month ago?”…..Silence…..

“Well Valerie’s the girl … she’s my dream girl…I don’t even know how to…”

And then…. In the right moment he said  dream girl my body froze my eyes went wide open I could move now but I stood frozen yet, I wasn’t even listening to them anymore, NOT again those fucking words, please don’t, this had to be a joke.

*FLASHBACK*

“Oh Val I can only think about this now…” He said looking straight into my eyes and soul

“And what’s that thing Erick?” I giggled as I spoke in the same tone he did

“You’re perfect Val… you’re what I want you’re my dream girl” Erick hugged me

And in that moment I was happy…. It felt like flying… everything seemed fine in that right moment, when the guy you like and have fallen for says you’re what he’s looking for, what he’s dreamt of every single night.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 I went back to my body, quickly got up from bed …. They must be on the TV Hall… as I got up a sharp pain took over my whole head, ‘God I need to get out of here’ I said to myself, I started sweating, trembling looking desperately around the room to find my shoes, I held my head breathing heavily as the pain increased every single minute, I need to find Fer, I can’t handle this, the last time those words were in the same sentence my name was….

That they were meant for me things didn’t turn out any good, that time Erick broke me, I’m not strong enough, I’m not enough for Niall, he deserves someone who isn’t broken, if something goes wrong I wouldn’t survive this time and I am not willing to see that happen.