5.

Three Months Later

Tara

"Tara!" My dad shouted from downstairs.

I skipped down the stairs coming in contact with my dad and a woman.

"Dad, who is this?"

"This is Giselle, my girlfriend." He smiled wrapping his arm around her waist.

"G-girlfriend?"

"It's nice to finally meet you, I heard so much about you."

"That's funny, because I've heard nothing about you." I gave her a fake smile.

My dad cleared his throat, "How about you finish getting ready for school. But come home early tonight, we're going to dinner with Giselle and her daughter."

"Hm, I'll come back when I want to." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that, baby girl?"

"I said I love you, daddy." I batted my eyelashes. "August is coming too."

I left before my dad could protest. I wasn't happy about my dad dating but I won't be a spoiled brat and ruin his happiness.

"Hey, baby." I squealed as I jumped on his back kissing his cheek.

He almost stumbled over but he caught himself.

"Don't do that." He told me laughing.

"You're having dinner tonight with me, my dad, his girlfriend, and her daughter." I told him.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be by myself." I whined.

"Don't you start." He warned.

"Are you going to go?" I swung my legs like a little child.

"If that's what will make you happy." He said making me blush.

"You know, prom is coming up." I rested my chin on top of his head.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot."

I frowned. That's suppose to be a special night and he forgot. I'm not a virgin but August is and we planned to have our first time together be on prom night.

I still regret losing my virginity to Chris till this day but there's nothing I can do.

"How could you forget?" I asked a bit angry as I hopped down from his back.

"I don't find it that important." He shrugged.

"Unbelievable." I said walking ahead of him.

His arms snaked around my waist.

"I'm just playing with you baby, you mad at me?" He whispered in my ear.

"I guess not." I mumbled.

"Good, now give me a kiss."

I turned my head and pecked his lips. We walked in school hearing the tardy bell ring.

That's just great.

☆☆☆

August sat at the lunch table with his arm draped over my shoulder. Lani came to the table red in the face and smiling.

"You met a boy." I said smirking. "Who is he?"

"His name is Chris." She told me with admiration.