23.

Tara

August and this bitch were a deer in headlights.

"What's poppin'?" I walked closer to the bed.

He rushed to put his boxers on while Brazil held the sheets closer to her.

"Tara, I-"

I pounced on him and punched him repeatedly with all my strength.

"Where you going, bitch? You next." I heard Lani behind me.

"After all I've done for your stupid ass, this is what I get!" I shouted in his face.

He gave me a sympathetic look as he wiped the blood from him mouth. Brazil looked frightened as I made my way to her.

A quick punch was sent to her face and she was out like a light with a bloody nose.

"You want to cheat, huh? I got something for your ass." I told August as I ran out the house.

His beautiful black car sat in front of the house, with not a speck on it. I took my key and dragged it across the door.

"What the fuck are you doing!" August yelled as he ran out the house.

I ignored him, kicking the window out and the headlights. The side mirror was the next to go.

"This is what cheating bastards like you deserve." I picked up a big rock and threw it at the windshield.

"What is wrong with you?" He growled, roughly grabbing me.

"Get the fuck off of me before the next thing I break is you." I hissed. "I'm done. We're over."

"You don't mean that." He said, feeling hurt.

"Yes I do." I snatched out of his grip and walked off with Lani.

"Tara..."

"Fuck you, August."

☆☆☆☆

"So you're done with him? For good?" Chris asked as he ate the food off my lunch tray.

"Yes, he cheated on me once and I was dumb enough to stay with him. A second time is one time, too many." I shook my head.

I glanced over at the table next to us seeing August with Shannie on his lap. I bet he cheated on me with her too.

"I saw what you did to his car." He snickered.

I shrugged with a sly smirk on my face.

"Lani was right by my side, ready to fight too." I nudged her.

Chris' eyes darted over to Lani's direction.

"What I tell you, Lani?"

"I know." She mumbled.

"Don't be fighting, putting my child's life in danger." He chastised.

My eyes widened, "You're pregnant?"

Her face turned beet red as she slightly nodded her head.

"How far along?"

"Almost two weeks."

"I'm going to be an auntie!" I squealed. "How did it go when you told uncle Damien?'