12.

Why did somebody already ask August for another album? Like damn, can he at least go on tour first or get a break? Where they do that at?

Filler chapter.
◇◇◇◇◇

August

I sat at the lunch table spaced out. I can't believe I cheated on the girl I love. But I'm never doing it again so I'm not saying anything.

"August." Tara spoke, knocking me out my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? You seem a little on edge today." She gave me a worried look.

"I'm fine."

"Okay, well are you coming to the fight tonight?" She asked.

"What fight--I didn't do nothing."

"Uh, I didn't say that you did. Are you sure you okay?" She touched my arm making me flinch hard.

"Y-yeah."

She looked at me funny before shaking her head.

"I have a boxing match tonight, remember?"

"Oh, r-right I'll be there."

"Good." She grabbed my hand and I flinched again.

I felt eyes on me making me look around the cafeteria. My eyes met with Melanie who was sending a seductive look my way. Shivers ran down my spine.

☆☆☆

"Tara!" Lani cheered as Tara got in the ring.

It's her fight tonight and I'm personally scared for the girl she's going against. Lani said Tara is undefeated.

Pretty much the whole school came to support her.

I watched as hit gloves with the other girl with the bell following right after.

The girl sent a punch Tara's way but she ducked it. A smirk formed on her face. Tara sent punch after punch, cornering the girl she still kept going. The referee blew his whistle, pushing Tara away.

Her trainer gave Tara water to drink but her eyes never left her opponent. It was scary. The stare was so intense.

The bell ringed again and the fight started up again.

"Beat her ass, Tara!" Lani shouted.

Every punch that the girl threw, Tara blocked it. When Tara was fed up she punched the girl, knocking her out.

The referee held her arm up letting us know she won. The crowd roared.

"You won! I'm not surprised." Lani sarcastically said with a smirk on her face when we ran over to Tara.

"I'm proud of you, baby." I hugged her, lifting her off her feet.

"That's all good and shit but can we go eat, a nigga starving." Chris interrupted.

"I could go for a big mac right now." Lani added.

They always hungry. The perfect match.

"You two go, me and Tara have some celebrating to do anyways." I smirked.

"That's so nasty." Lani complained as she scrunched up her face.

"You're just mad because you not getting laid." I shot back.

She narrowed her eyes at me, mumbling under her breath. I threw Tara over my shoulder hearing her laugh.

"You two have a good night." I winked before walking off.

"You got a car?" Tara asked in a boring tone as stopped in front of my all black BMW.

"You don't sound happy about it." I told her as I put her on her two feet.

"Of course not, you bought it with dirty money." She said in disgust.

"Don't start, this is suppose to be a celebratory moment." I opened the car door. "Get in."

She stood there with her arms crossed.

"Don't make me repeat myself, girl." I gave her a 'try me' look.

She rolled her eyes but she still got in the car.

"You going to keep sitting there with an attitude?" I asked as I backed out the parking space.

Of course she ignored me.

"It's okay, I'll show you how to act."

☆☆☆

"Aug!" Tara screamed as I thrusted into her fast against the wall.

I roughly kissed her to silence her screams since her dad was downstairs.

She dug her nails into my back as she came for the fifth time tonight. Meanwhile I was still working on my first.

Her hand pushed my stomach making me pin her hands above her head, grinding into her. And her walls clenched tighter around me as she came again.

"Ah, shit" I groaned, releasing on her inner thigh.

Tara fell limp into my arms. I laid her on the bed and she snuggled up against me.

She's all I need.

♡♡♡♡

Do you believe August will not cheat again?

Excuse mistakes.