16.

Filler Chapter.
♤♤♤

Nate

I listened to her beautiful moans as I watched her let that bitch have his way with her through the camera I had set up in her room. That was suppose to be me.

I was suppose to be the one caressing her smooth skin. Kissing her soft lips.

They exchanged I love you's before climaxing making me cringe. One day that will be me.

"You weren't suppose to try to rape her at the party, idiot." My sister hissed as she walked into my room.

"Melanie, shut up."

"You fucked up the whole plan."

"I got this, just shut up." I spat.

Yes, Melanie is my sister, we just have different fathers. I was living with my dad but he had a new family and sent me back with my mother.

"How? She's not going to trust you again." Melanie complained.

"Who said she had to? She'll just have to learn." A sinister smirk formed on my face.

Tara

"Stop, August." I pushed him as he kept kissing on my neck.

He was suppose to be toutoring me but I guess he had other plans.

After what transpired at the party last week, I've been thinking a lot of me and August's relationship. I feel like in order to rebuild what we had, we need to do more intimate things.

I don't want our relationship to be based on sex. But he has his way of tempting me.

"August, what is my favorite color?" I asked as he buckled his belt.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

I shook my head, "August, we've been together for quite a few months and we barely know anything about each other besides your brother and father and my mother."

"That's not true."

"Really? Then what is my lifetime goal?"

He looked up as he thought about it. Then he looked at me and shrugged.

"That's what I'm talking about."

"Okay, then what do you want to do?" He crawled back onto my bed.

"I want to know you more. Like what are your fears? What makes you happy? What's your favorite animal? I want more intimacy." I whined.

"Okay, if that's what you want."

"So that means no sex."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Afternoon quickies?"

"No."

"Late nights?"

"No."

"Oral?"

"August, no."

"I don't know if I like this."

"Shut up. Ask me a question."

"....So you mean no sex at all?" He looked at me with disbelief.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "You want a nice black eye?"

"You know I'm just playing with you, baby."

We sat there for about an hour asking each other questions while crunching on snacks.

"Tara." My dad knocked on the door.

August and I exchanged looks before I pushed him off my bed.

"Ouch." He semi-yelled.

"Is everything alright." He asked through the door.

"Um, yeah." I replied in a high pitched voice.

"Can I come in?"

"One second." I told him as I pushed August in the closet along with throwing his clothes too.

"Tara."

"Hold on, dad." I said as I threw on a oversized shirt since I was naked.

I jumped onto my bed, "Come in."

"What took you so long?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I wasn't decent."

"Alright, well I have to work a late shift tonight so make sure everything is locked and no boys."

I rolled my eyes, "Alright dad."

A hanger fell in my closet but I covered it with and obnoxious cough.

"You okay?" My dad asked.

"Peachy."

He made a face before sniffing the air, "You smell that?"

The smell of sex still lingered in the air from previous activities.

"Yeah, I really need to wash. I'll see you later on, bye dad." I rushed him out the room.

He gave me an unsure look before leaving. I closed the door and let out a sigh of relief.

August walked out the closet.

"You almost got us caught, stupid." I threw a pillow at him.

"It was dark in there, I couldn't see."

Last thing I need is my father finding out about the things we do.

☆☆☆

Walking through the vacant school, I had an uneasy feeling. For a while now I've been feeling as if someone has been watching me.

I still have after school detention but the teacher fell asleep which gave me a chance to sneak out.

I opened my locker and a note fell to the ground. I picked it up, opening the folded piece of paper.

And when love speaks, the voice of all the gods makes heaven drowsy with the harmony.

P.s. You look so beautiful when you sleep.

A pang of nervousness rushed through my body. I looked around the deserted hall not seeing one person in sight.

I shoved the paper in my pocket before scurrying out the school building.

Who is this person?

◇◇◇◇

What do you think Nate and Melanie are up to?

What are you thinking of him right now?

Excuse mistakes.