Part 4

Suddenly, Xiumin throws his body away from Baekhyun. He sit on the edge of the bed. They are both silence as they feel awkward after the incident before. Baekhyun who is on the bed start to talk.

"It's okay hyung. Not a big deal."

Xiumin finally reply after a long silence.

"It's not that I don't love you. I do. I just... don't know if I'm ready for this."

Baekhyun moves from his place. He's now sitting next to the elder. His boyfriend keeps sighing meanwhile the younger grabs the elder's hand and tightens their fingers' gap. He then reply the conversation.

"I'll not force you to do this. This can always wait."

"Thanks for understanding me puppy."

A smile on Xiumin's face is enough to make his boyfriend feels better. Then, the elder keeps staring at the younger's naked body. His hand eventually caresses the not so tough body of the younger. Baekhyun starts to feel electrifying as the hand of his love is on his bare body.

The younger licks his dry lips a few times and his pair of eyes blank out the view. He's enjoying the touch alone in his own mind. The elder starts to speak.

"Your body is... still the same. Are you sure that you really work out and control your diet?"

Baekhyun is back into the reality after hearing the sudden question. He can't hear the question properly as he's daydreaming.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

The elder don't feel like repeating the same question. He just let the younger wonder. He then starts to yawn.

"Let's sleep. It's been a long day today."

Xiumin stand and walk to the other side of his bed. He get himself inside the blanket and closes his eyes. Then, Baekhyun turn the light off leaving the moonlight as their only source of light. It shines their room a bit. Baekhyun also get himself inside the blanket and sleep facing the elder.

"Already asleep?"

Baekhyun ask the elder after seeing his eyes close. No answer can be heard from the elder. A slender fingers of his begin to stroke the elder's bangs. His eyes fix on the elder's cute sleeping face.

The truth is the elder is not asleep yet. He suddenly open his eyes and throws a question.

"Enjoying your view?"

"To be honest.... yes. I'm enjoying what I see. I see an angel calling me with sexy lips of his."

Baekhyun gives a peck on the elder's lips. Xiumin accept it.

"Stop making me blush. How can you say such a cheesy word?"

"I can teach you but I'm gonna need 100 thousand Won for that."

Baekhyun laughs at his own word. The elder already know that the younger is joking and join the laugh. The elder then touches the younger's face and so do the younger. They're back to serious mood as their eyes met. The younger spits some words.

"I thought you're already asleep just now."

"Well I don't. Why? You already miss me?."

"I am.... like a lot. Don't leave me."

"I won't."

Both of them start to close their eyes and join their lips. A warm and passionate kiss on the cold windy night. What a perfect match. Don't you think?

-----On The Next Morning-----

Xiumin is first person to get up among EXO like usually. He sit on his bed and scratches his head. Baekhyun who is on the side is still sleeping soundly with only a boxer covering him.

Xiumin starts his day with a yawn and do some stretching to maintain his six pack. After 30 minutes stretching, he clean himself up. Soon, he come out from the bathroom with wet hair.

Then, he walks out from the room and get something to eat. A few pieces of bread and strawberry jam become his choice. He sit on the sofa in the living room and switches on the television.

After a few minutes, Lay walks out from his room with his sleepy face and sit next to Xiumin.

"Good Morning Hyung."

"Morning."

"Baekhyun haven't wake up yet?"

"Nope. He seems really tired so, I don't want to wake him up."

Lay excuses himself and makes himself and the elder two cups of coffee. He's back after 15 minutes and takes his seat. A cup of coffee is being place in front of Xiumin on the table meanwhile another cup is in front of Lay.

The elder thanks him and drink the coffee. His eyes is focusing on the news on the television. Then, Lay starts to interrupt.

"Hyung."

"Wae?"

"Can I ask something?"

"Of course. What is it?"

Xiumin starts to show some interest with the younger.

"I don't want to hurt your feelings but I want to know about your relationship with Baekhyun."

"We're a couple."

"So you and him are gay?"

"We're not gay."

"But that's what you call a guy who's in a relationship with another guy."

"But we're not!"

Xiumin accidentally talk in a high notes. He then continue with a softer tone this time.

"I do admit that I love him but I hate it when anyone describes our relationship as gay. We both rather call it as 'bromance'.

"Sorry for what I said before. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I hope your relationship with him last long."

"It's fine. It's not your fault. Thanks by the way.

Suddenly.....

[TBC]

A/N
I just came back from a KPOP event and I received a request to update this fanfics. I'm super tired while writing this. I'm so stubborn to keep doing this. I hope you guys gonna enjoy this new part.
p/s: MATURED CONTENT IS COMING SOON! Yay or Nay?