Part 11

Baekhyun is pretending that he forgot their 100th days anniversary. He's already prepare something behind his boyfriend's back.

Tonight, EXO are going to the night club after hundreds of schedules. They always work with music but tonight's event is a different case. They get to enjoy the music and dance without memorising their choreography. Wine and champagne are just an addition.

It's 11.00 p.m. and the boys are changing their clothes and wears some cologne. As a leader, Suho is in charge to take care of the members. He clears his throat before he scream in front of the main door.

"Hurry up guys!"

After all of them are ready, they ride a black van to the nearest night club. They hope that there will be no sasaeng fan there because they want to have a peace and wonderful time there. Finger crossed.

Around 10 minutes, the black van stop in front of the hottest night club in town. The two maknaes are extremely excited after both of their feet step inside the building. All the members choose the best spot and gather around.

The spotlights and colourful disco lights brighten up the mood. The outnumber crowd are enjoying the bright night. The amazing thing is no one seems to recognise EXO! Soon, a sexy waitress takes their order while showing her skin.

"Let me take your order gentlemen."

She stares at Lay when she said that. Chanyeol who's on his left pinches his boyfriend's thigh which makes him groan. The younger glances at the b*tch as she leaves their table. After ordering their drinks, they start to hit up the floor.

Baekhyun and Xiumin decide to sit and just watch the members from their table. They want to have their alone moment. The younger starts to squeeze himself by his boyfriend's side although the seat are big enough for ten people. The elder moves his body with the rhythm. Then, Baekhyun whispers something in a loud voice into his ear.

"Want to dance?"

"Nah. I'm fine."

Suddenly, a lady who wears a tight tank top showing off her belly button and cleavage sit beside Xiumin. He doesn't realise her appearance until a filthy hand starts crawling on his body. He turns his face to the right and see a lady. His eyes scan her from the top to the bottom. That lady begin her conversation.

"Hi handsome. There's a motel around here. Would you like to join me?"

She bit her pink plump lips and continue to touch Xiumin's private part. Baekhyun who's on his left side is still focusing on the dancing floor. Xiumin is enjoying her touch but he manages to come into the reality and replies her.

"Stop what you're doing right now."

"What if I don't want to?"

She whispers into Xiumin's ear softly yet sexy. He is not interested with her that he push her away. She's already on the floor after a push. The short skirt she's wearing is showing off her lace panties. She has a grumpy look on her face and walks away from him.

Then, Xiumin excuses himself from Baekhyun. The younger stop him by pulling his hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Outside. It's kinda hot here."

"Let me go with you."

--------------------

On the other hand, Chanyeol and Lay who is now officially a couple decide to become the main attraction on the dance floor. A cap on Lay's head become his dancing item. At first, he starts to follow the rhythm with his body and when he found the right timing, he begin to show off some amazing moves.

Chanyeol who's watching his boyfriend tries to get everyone's attention on him by clapping to the beat. He circles around Lay until all eyes are on them. His boyfriend boast off his dancing skills which makes the audience in awe. The people moves constantly with Chanyeol's action as they watch the show.

Suddenly, the DJ changes to music from high beat to low. It's ChanXing's favourite song, Can I Have This Dance being played.

'Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide...'

Everyone is dancing with their partner leaving Chanyeol and Lay. The older makes his way to their table but the younger won't let him go.

"Yixing, shall we dance?"

"I never thought you'll ask. Sure. Why not?"

Chanyeol put out his right hand and ask Lay to accompany him dancing.

"May I?"

Lay takes his boyfriend's hand and dance with him. Their body moves along with the sweet melody. All eyes are on them but they are in their own world. If you see two guys dance along to slow dance together, what will you feel? Weird? Disgust? Gay? Others?

--------------------

Both BaekUmin lead themselves outside from the noisy night club. Finally, Baekhyun decide to pull off his plan.

Their manager is still inside the van so, he walks to him leaving his boyfriend in front of the night club.

Xiumin put his hands inside the pocket as the night is very cold. He see his boyfriend walking towards their van. After a few minutes talking, their manager get out from the van and enter the night club. Then, Baekhyun walks to Xiumin and pull his hand to the van.

They are now inside the van. Baekhyun turn on the heater to make his boyfriend feels warm. The elder finally speak.

"What are we doing here?"

Baekhyun takes something from the back seat and pass it to the elder. It's an average size box covered with pretty wrapping paper. The elder is curious.

"What's this?"

"A gift for our 100th day anniversary."

"I thought you forgot about it."

"But I'm not. Hurry and unwrap it."

"Sure. Thank you for this."

Xiumin tear off the wrapping paper and open the box. A couple T-shirt can be seen inside the box. Both of them have 'I'M HIS' word on them but different arrow. One is pointing to the left and the other is to the right. The elder smile at his boyfriend.

"So cool. Should we wear this tomorrow?"

"I suggest we wear it everyday."

Xiumin takes the tee out from the box and see a red cloth thingy. It'a a bright red underwear! He just chuckles to see it. The younger put his hand on the elder's lap and talks.

"I want you to wear this for tonight."

The two begin to attack each other lips and kiss passionately until the others come back.

[TBC]

A/N
Thanks for waiting this part. I know it's pretty late but I'll try to finish this fanfics before my important exam.