Part 21

Xiumin can't believe his own eyes. He saw his boyfriend kissing with another guy. If D.O. makes a move first, he wouldn't be so angry at Baekhyun but it's his boyfriend who started it.

Xiumin closes the door and sit behind it. He's reflecting on everything. Alone in his dark room. To be exact, he's trying to figure out on how to face Baekhyun after the incident. He begin to mumble by himself.

"Relax Minseok. Breathe. It's your fault for not being able to take care of him. He's innocent. You're the one who cheated on him, so it's not strange for him to do the same."

He sigh and massages his own chest.

"But.... what if he already cheated on me for quite long time? I mean, me and Chen just happened today. Meanwhile, Baekhyun, he looks totally fine having his lips touching with Kyungsoo's. Haishhh. Molla."

Xiumin kicks the blanket away from his body and scratches his hair hard, making its messy.

....................

D.O. succesfully kiss Baekhyun's lips over his hand. After a while, the younger breaks the kiss.

"How is it?"

"I give you.... 5/10. I think it you're lacking. It's okay. That's why you have me as your teacher. *pause* I think that's all for our lesson today. I want to cuddle with my sweetheart. Annyeong~"

"Thanks a lot for today."

"Don't mention it."

Baekhyun waves at D.O. and walks straight towards his boyfriend's room which is also his room since he spent most of his night there. Once he step before the room, he politely knocks on it.

'Knock. Knock. Knock.'

The door is opening slowly and Baekhyun loves at the sight seeing his boxerfriend. I mean boyfriend. His messy hair and six pack are making him eager to be on the bed with him.

However, Baekhyun notices something different about the elder. His face is dull and not like usual and his pout is not a cute one. It's rather looking like a stressful guy who had a lot of complicated things in his mind.

The younger boy acts cute to cheer the elder but he only reply with an insincere smile. Then, the younger gives him a back hug which is Xiumin's favourite skinship. That half naked tough body attaches to Baekhyun's warm body. Xiumin then receives a peck on his baozi like cheek. Enough to make the elder's heart melt.

The elder who gives no respond are making Baekhyun worry. He lead them towards their comfy bed to calm him down and try to seek for the elder's problem. Xiumin keeps his head down before his boyfriend. Baekhyun thinks that the elder's action is cute and suddenly laughing. Xiumin shows a creepy stare at the younger.

"What's wrong with you cutie pie?"

"Nothing."

"I know you that you hide something from me. Tell me now or you will regret."

Baekhyun threatens the elder.

"I'm sorry for everything."

"Why would you feel sorry when you done nothing wrong?"

"Keunyang(Just)..."

"What? You're cheating on me or something."

Xiumin shock at the younger's words.

"I'm just joking. Don't take it serious."

"What if you're the one who cheat on me?"

"Then I'll be the one who's apologizing."

Baekhyun's statement are making the elder's confuse.

'Why can't he admit that he already cheated on me? Two faces guy. I can't believe that I'm dating him.'

Xiumin suddenly get up and head to the closet. He chooses a white T-shirt and a pair of green short pants. Meanwhile, Baekhyun slips under the blanket and eventually doze off. He is tired because he wakes up early today and it's definitely not his usual routine.

The elder plans to stroll alone at the park. He wants to clear up his mind. Suho who's outside their house decides to join Xiumin. It's been years since the two of them spend their time together. Suho immediately rest his hand on the elder's shoulder and off they go to their destination.

Suho is the only one who talks along their way meanwhile the elder's respond is either nodding or shaking his head. Well, the leader likes to talk more than listening, so it's not weird that he's the only one who talks among them.

They walk around the lake while sharing their thoughts.

"Junmyeon-ah, would you mind hearing what I want to say?"

"Sure. Anything for you, Minseok hyung. Let's sit on that bench."

Both of them head to the nearest bench facing the lake. The leader is ready to listen to Xiumin's concern.

"What is it?"

The elder take a deep breathe before he talks.

"Have you been cheated before?"

"I suppose not. Why?"

"I'm curious about something actually. I watched a drama and the heroine cheated on the hero but he soon found out about it. If you were him, what will you do?"

"Since when have you been so into drama, hyung? If I were him, I will break up with her but I need to listen to my girlfriend's explanation before I do so. Maybe she had her reason."

"Ahh. I guess you're the understanding type. But.... what if you're the one who cheated on her?"

"Then, I must be crazy. ㅎㅎㅎ"

Suho hits the elder's shoulder before he asks to continue walking. Xiumin has a deep thought after his conversation with the leader.

'Am I crazy?'

[TBC]
OMG! I wonder what will happen to them? Their relationship gonna be super awkward. Well, you guys, the reader, already know that Baekhyun is D.O.'s teacher, so Baek never cheated on Umin. Umin-ah, you're the bad guy!
p/s: Have you seen those abs on Umin at EXOluXion DOT In Seoul? I'm dead and alive again because of him.