Part 18

Baekhyun is sleeping soundly by his boyfriend's side, cuddling his waist and burying his face on his manly back. Xiumin is also fast asleep since they had a long sex last night.

The sun is already shining bright outside the window but that doesn't bother BaekUmin. Snores are filling up the while room. They are sure very tired. Suddenly,.....

'Knockkk! Knock! Knockk!'

The loud bang keeps hitting the door without stopping. Baekhyun uses alien words to stop the noise.

"Ka! I wan...tho dlewlp...more."

"Baekhyun-ah palli get up."

It's manager-nim. Baekhyun replies him and try to get his lazy butt up from the comfy bed. Surprisingly, the elder does not move an inch and instead his lazy boyfriend is awake.

Baekhyun put a pillow behind the elder's back and walk to the door while yawning. He see his manager and greet him.

"Good Morning hyung."

"Baekhyun-ah, Kyungsoo looks terrible. I don't know why but he locks himself inside the game room. Why don't you try to talk to him?"

"*Yawn* Why me? Where's other members."

"Suho, Chanyeol, Kai and even Sehun tried but they all failed."

"You think Kyungsoo will talk to me?"

"Yes. Because he keeps asking for you."

"Okay but let me wash myself up first."

After 5 minutes, Baekhyun come out from the bathroom with wet hair and a towel around his neck. He walks heavily to the game room meanwhile his manager is tailing him.

"Kyungsoo, it's me. Can I come in?"

After a few seconds waiting, the door knob is moving and the door is slowly opening. A quick hand shows up and grabs Baekhyun into the room. The door is lock again leaving the anxious manager outside.

Inside the game room, Baekhyun is pulled by the younger and make him sit on the couch. Baekhyun's body fall onto the couch.

"Ouch."

He voices out his pain to get the younger's attention.

"Mian."

He suddenly breaks into tears. The older can see the younger's red eyes and feel sorry for him. He get up and tap on the younger's shoulder, trying to comfort him. He eventually gives Kyungsoo a warm hug, resting the younger's head on his chest.

"Kyungsoo-yah. Why are you wasting your tears for this little problem? Look what happen to your eyes. They are swollen. You looks like a monster."

"I also don't know why I'm crying like this. I....just....can't...get rid of him."

Baekhyun pull a chair and sit in front of D.O.. He stares into the younger's red eyes before he throws some words.

"I need you to answer me sincerely."

"Okay."

"Do you think you can live without Sehun?"

"I don't know. I guess."

"Does he always appear in your dreams?"

"He does."

"Have you mistaken someone in real life for him."

He just nod to the question.

"Do you love him?"

His face starts to blush and hit Baekhyun's shoulder.

"I do."

"Great! That should be easy."

"Wait! But I don't think the maknae has any feelings for me."

"It's okay. We can work on that. I will help you."

D.O. hugs the older boy tightly making him chokes. He also kisses him on the cheeks.

Baekhyun promises to help D.O. and Sehun relationship to become true. They are going to have most of their time together for this to happen.

....................

The next day, Baekhyun asks permission from his boyfriend to go out with D.O.. The older trust him and let him go. This is making Chen happy because he get to be with Xiumin. They're not alone but Chen will make them be.

Xiumin is watching the television in the living room with a mocha bun on his right hand and a glass of latte on the other hand. He keeps munching and his eyes are totally absorbs on the screen.

Chen who just come out from his room chooses a seat next to the elder boy. He keeps staring onto those big and tempting biceps of Xiumin's. Xiumin is wearing a sleeveless T-shirt at the time.

Chen keeps licking his lips without himself realising it. He is already in his own lustful world. His left hand slips inside his pants and rubs his member. When the elder is drinking his latte, his pink small nipple can be seen inside his sleeveless clothes.

Chen really want to taste that f*cking tempting nipple. He's very needy. He's been watching gay videos lately and ready to attack the elder on the bed anytime. The younger's d*ck is bulging under his pants and his boxer is already wet. The elder out of sudden feels uncomfortable and rotates his head towards Chen.

"How long have you been here, Jongdae."

Chen whispers into the elder's ear erotically.

"I've been here since you rape that innocent bun and strip that latte."

"What are you talking about? Are you sick?"

"I'm sick because of your sexiness."

The younger takes the glass of latte from the elder and put it on the table. He crawl towards Xiumin and carries him on his arm. The elder looks shock but do nothing. Chen carries him to his room. Luckily, there's no Lay to witness this.

Then, Xiumin is tossed by the younger onto the bed after he locks the door. He begin to kiss the elder's leg for starting which cause him to moan. Xiumin is loving this. Chen's touch is gold. After the legs, he pull up Xiumin's T-shirt and kiss his six packs softly.

The elder closes his eyes and enjoy himself. He wants more of the younger's touch. He needs Chen's lips on his lips. He pull Chen before his face and kiss his lips passionately as he grabs the younger's collar.

[TBC]
Sorry again. I am to busy to write this part. The fact that I'm writing this for an hour straight is amazing. Thanks for those for wait patiently for this part. Stay update for the next part.
p/s: XiuChen?