Part 19

Baekhyun and D.O. are heading somewhere in a taxi. D.O. is still clueless as he doesn't their exact destination. His eyes keep staring at the scenery outside the taxi. The older suddenly holds D.O.'s hand and smile to his blank face.

"Khyun, may I know where are we heading to?"

"You will know once we get there."

Baekhyun pat the younger's head and pokes his right cheek after saying his last word.

The taxi keeps moving along the tranquil road. Since the sun just shows it's face, there is almost no vehicles on the road. The sweet melody from the radio accompany them as they move to the venue.

10 minutes has been wasted and they finally arrives at a famous spa in the middle of the city. Baekhyun pays the taxi fare and walks out. He breathe the cold air while closing his eyes. Soon, D.O. begin to follow him out from the taxi.

"We are here!"

"A spa? Does this has to do with our learning?"

"Yes. This is only the starting. If you have a healthy body, you will have a healthy mind. That will boost up your confident to confront Sehun."

"You really think so?"

"Yup! Come on."

Baekhyun pushes D.O. in front of the spa entrance and one of the worker greets them with a bow.

"Welcome to our spa. Hope you will have a great time here."

D.O. replies the worker greeting by bowing back and so does Baekhyun. They have been ask to take a seat before their session start.

A magazine on the table catches the older attention. He pronounces the tittle softly and enough to be heard by the younger.

"A gay couple from a famous group was spotted in the silence. The truth will be reveal soon."

"Nae?"

The older looks flustered but act indifferent and shows a calm face at the younger. D.O. snatches the magazine from the older boy's hands and his eyes become wider as he read the contents. He stares at Baekhyun and sigh.

"It's not among us, right?"

"I hope not."

The older pulls the magazine from the younger's hand and ask him not to mind it.

Suddenly, someone calls their name. It's one of the worker. Finally, it's their turns to relax their tense joint and muscle. Both of them walk towards a door and take off their clothes and only leaving their brief on. Their well shaped abs are making the lady worker blush but she try to stay professional and keeps a straight face.

After an hour, the massage which was full with moans and groans finally end. They really sounds sexy and erotic. Needy should a nice word here.

Baekhyun was making the same sound when he's on the bed with his boyfriend. However, D.O.'s sound was new and refreshing. Maybe we'll get to here more of it or maybe not. Hope SeSoo will work out.

Back to the story.

Their body definitely feel lighter and their mind are now free from tension. Before they walk out from the spa, Baekhyun buy a bottle of massage oil which makes the younger curious.

"What are you gonna do with that?"

"This? It's for Minseok hyung."

"Are you gonna massage him?"

"You got that right! I came here killing two bird with a stone. Besides treating you mentally and physically, I get to learn how to please my love."

"I wonder how can you be so romantic. I only remember you as a mischief kid and this is beyond my sane imagination."

"ㅎㅎㅎ Let's head to the next spot, Kyungsoo."

D.O. seems to forget all of his worries because of his caring older brother. His mind is finally at ease after days of wasting his tears. Baekhyun can be very annoying some times but he can also be a very sweet guy who care enough for his little brother.

He also didn't forget to care about his boyfriend, Xiumin. Although he doesn't have a talent to massage his boyfriend, he still want to give a shot, so that Xiumin will appreciate his care. He hopes that he can do well.

The thing is, he doesn't know that his boyfriend is cheating on him behind his back. He's making out with one of EXO members, Chen! He's willingly let the younger takes Baekhyun's place.

People often said that nothing lasts forever and I guess it's the same case here. Relationship can comes and goes anytime it wants. If the truth is reveal, will BaekUmin handle it fine or will their adorable relationship shatters into pieces that can't be merge anymore?

[TBC]
Sorry for not updating fast. I'm too busy with school cause of my first test this year. You know what, I went to THE EXOLUXION IN MALAYSIA! Yehettttt! Ohorattttt!
I'll write a story and video/fancam based of my 1st concert experience. Follow me to see my new/old works.