Part 22

Xiumin and Suho walk home from the park. The elder's head is still full of thoughts. Whether Baekhyun cheated on him or not is truly taking the biggest part of Xiumin's brain.

'Should I talk to D.O.?'

Arriving at home, Xiumin leaves Suho and walks straight towards his room. He is not sure on how he should arranges his words before asking D.O., so he decides to think before he acts.

On the bed in his room, Baekhyun is sleeping soundly like a newborn baby. He is free from worries meanwhile the elder's head is like a ticking bomb who is waiting to explode.

(A/N: Tick! Tick! Boom! Boom! Bout to blow.)

The elder sighs after placing his butt on the bed and can't stop staring at the younger. He feels like kicking Baekhyun's ass for making him crazy but he try to calm his feeling instead. He takes a few long breathe to cool himself down.

"Ahhhhh......Huuuuuuuu."

Suddenly, Baekhyun pulls the elder's body which makes him fall onto the bed. His body is being explores by a mischievous hand of his boyfriend. He knows that the younger wants to play with him. However, he's not in the mood to have sex or does anything related to him. He tries to get away from the younger but he fails when his boyfriend found his sweet part.

....................

Baekhyun already up after he heard someone coming towards the room and open the door. After he notices Xiumin, he quickly closes his eyes and pretends to sleep. After confirming that Xiumin is by his side, the younger begin to smirk before his hand fast grabbing the elder's waist.

(A/N: WARNING!)

He pulls the elder towards him and climbs on top of the elder's body. Baekhyun stares at the pink lips of the elder and licks his own lips. His hands glide on Xiumin's body and slowly pushing his clothes upwards. He is not fully taking off the elder's T-shirt as he only let his head out from it and leaves his hands raising up.

The elder's hairy armpits are making the situation sexier. Baekhyun who is on the top is not letting his boyfriend getting away as he locks him below him. His face slowly moving towards his partner's face and spits some words.

"Let me in."

Xiumin rotates his head to the right telling the younger that he's resisting. Baekhyun gives a soft peck on the elder's cheek and down he goes to Xiumin's leg. He releases the elder's hands and quickly his naughty hands pulling down Xiumin's pants and boxer.

Baekhyun's mouth watered at the sight of his boyfriend's member. A drop of his saliva fall onto it. As fast as lightning, Baekhyun reacts and begin to attack the untouched d*ck before his eyes. In a simple word, he does the blowjob.

Xiumin who is still below the younger can't do anything and let Baekhyun does what he wants. He tries to hold his horny feels but fails. He is feeling hornier than ever. His mouth might be telling no but his body is enjoying it. Xiumin raises up a white flag. He start to moan mess.

"Ahhhh....Puppy...I want my puppy inside me...."

Baekhyun finally shows his teeth after his ears heard the sweet melody from his boyfriend. Then, he climbs onto Xiumin's body while kissing along the way reaching his mouth. When Baekhyun arrives, the elder opens his mouth and let the younger explores his warm and moist cavern.

Xiumin tastes sweeter than usual which turns the younger into a hungry beast. Baekhyun's tongue twisting and flexing inside the elder's cavern. It also connects with the elder's tongue.

Enough with the kiss, Xiumin breaks the kiss and holds the younger's face with his right hand. He was angry with him a few moments ago but he can't lie on how much he loves the person in front of him. Softly he touches the younger's face and his eyes, nose and lips.

Next, he takes off the younger's T-shirts and pulls Baekhyun towards him. They continue their passionate kiss. Baekhyun rotates his head 45° while kissing the elder. Meanwhile, Xiumin hugs the younger's bare body with his hands and both his legs. He's locking him. He can feels his heat as their body touch. Baekhyun's fragrance scent hits the elder's nose. That scent is only for him. He don't want to leave his embrace.

After quite a while, Baekhyun pulls down his tracksuit pants and get himself inside Xiumin. He treats his boyfriend like a princess. Slowly he put the elder's left leg on his shoulder and rides him slow to fast and slow again. He also connecting their lips while he does that. He kills two birds with a stone.

The room feels with moans and groans and lustful love. Let's hope their relationship will get better. I hope this ship will never sink.

[TBC]
(A/N)
BaekUmin Forever! The next part is going to be a SeSoo's part! It's been a while since I did Chanxing, so they will also be in the next part. Stay Update 😊