Part 25

Yixing had to work in China for years, so he broke up with Chanyeol. None of them actually said that they wanted to end their relationship. But, their distance has brought their relationship to end.

Chanyeol didn't move on to someone else but instead his passion for music has grown a lot since Lay left. He wanted to be an admirable all-rounded musician and locked himself in his studio for days and weeks.

D.O. was busy with his acting career since he became a well-known idol actor after his successful movie. He decided to remain friend with Sehun.

Sehun respected his decision and has been taking care of himself more than ever. He did modelling and taking vocal and rap lessons. He also went to language class to get himself busy and drove away his thoughts from D.O..

💤💤💤💤💤

One silent night, BaekUmin were seen inside their room and were getting ready to go to bed.

"Euahhhh."

Xiumin groaned before he lay down on the neat bed. Baekhyun who noticed that his boyfriend had a back pain volunteered to give him a massage. He asked his boyfriend to turn around.

Although his skills was far from a real expert, he determined to give Xiumin the best experienced that night. The elder began to moan at the boy's soft touch.

"Is it good?", Baekhyun whispered into Xiumin's ear.

The elder's moan mess was enough to answer his question. The younger began to explore more of his boyfriend.

By the time he was about to plant a kiss on his boyfriend's neck, his phone rang. A second later, another phone began to ring too.

"Yeobeosaeyo," both of them answered at the same time and gave each other a surprised look.

They changed their clothes and rushed out with their driver.

So, what happened was their scandal news broke and their relationship became a hot topic in South Korea. Their company stocks has dropped a lot and they chose to hide from the world.

BaekUmin were absent in their group's world tour and some fans were showing tantrums and asked them to get out from EXO. Some were nice enough congratulating their relationship but BaekUmin's name were shattered at that time and they chose to go on hiatus for the time being.

The whole mess around their company has made both of them felt guilty, that in the end they gave each other up and distanced themselves from one another. The elder chose to move out from their dorm to avoid himself from seeing the person he used to love the most and permanently stop contacting him until he recovered or at least until their dating news disappeared.

[END]

A/N
This might be very sudden update but I'm back to finish this years worth of ff.

Sorry for making this ending like this. I'm not feeling to write mature content anymore although I'm above 18 now (has been years actually) but I'll write more on romance ff  instead and you guys can find my other works on my profile if you're interested to read them.
TBH I feel guilty for writing this kind of ff and that explain why this has been on haitus for a long time. Please understand my situation. I made this for fun when I was younger w/o thinking much but now I've mature enough to think that this whole fanfics is so wrong. I'm so sorry...

Ermm. Anyway thanks for reading all the parts of this story and thanks for all the love for Baekhyun and Xiumin and EXO of course. Don't worry. I'm still a hardcore EXO-L but my hard stan mode has been decreasing 😅 XOXO my fellow fandom and other fandoms.