Xiumin's Special

(A/N: This is the flashback of this story which got nothing to do with the previous part(Part 21). Remember what happened during Umin's birthday in earlier part? If you do, great! If not, please read Part 14 😉)

Upon the upcoming comeback, the members are going back and forth to their practice room. The fans have been waiting for them since their last comeback which was 'Overdose'. Despites some issues with ex members, EXO is now working perfectly fine to serve their loyal fans with awesome songs and performances.

As usual, our dancing god, Kai is leading the whole team in their choreography. Their choreographer always praise Kai for his ability in dancing. The other members are doing their best but no one can compete Kai in terms of this. However, there are still some members whom very opposite from Kai. I don't think I need to mention it cause a true EXO-L already know this.

Back to the story. The practice room is filled with squeaking sound made by the members shoes and not to forget their filthy sweats that every fans should cherish. Xiumin who's dancing with full spirit is one with the music. Meanwhile, his boyfriend is panting on his right. Baekhyun who is not as good as Xiumin in dancing is also bond with the melody. EXO are moving in sync and suddenly.....

'FLOP!'

A load noise stop their dance routine. It was Baekhyun. He already unconscious on the floor. All the members gather around him. Chanyeol who is known as Baekhyun's best friend in EXO is the fastest to react. He kneels down and put the back of his hand onto Baekhyun's forehead.

"Eu...ahh. I think he has a flu. His head is burning. Go get some water."

Chanyeol asks someone to get it and Xiumin quickly respond. He get a water bottle from outside and passes it to the younger. Suho and D.O. help to sit Baekhyun up, so that he can drink. Suho shakes the younger body and finally he begin to move and open his eyes. Baekhyun is full with cold sweat and the choreographer asks him to go home and rest while other member continue practising.

The eldest volunteers to take care of the younger who is sick. Both of them walk to their dorm while hugging each other from the side. After arrive at home, Xiumin help Baekhyun to sit on the couch which is the younger's bed in the living room.

Baekhyun lie down and keeps touching his dizzy head. The elder is heading to the kitchen to get something. After a few minutes, he shows up and there's a lot of things in his grip.

First, he put a basin with cold water on the table in front of Baekhyun's bed and kneels before him. Next, he immerses a small towel into the water and squeezes the wet towel. Then, he put it on the younger boy's burning forehead to lower down his temperature. Lastly, he feeds him some medicine before asking him to sleep.

"Minseok hyung."

"Nae."

"Gomawo."

A sincere smile forms on Xiumin's cat-like face. While the younger sleeps, the elder keeps on immersing and squeezing the small towel. He also massages him as the younger seems to have a trouble sleeping. He knows that when a person including him had a flu, he or she will have a sore body. The elder shows no intention to stop caring about the younger until he soundly asleep.

....................

That was their first alone interaction. Somewhere on late 2014. Since the number of members had decreasing, Xiumin used that chance to get closer with the puppy like dongsaeng.

Since that day, Xiumin and Baekhyun were seen to be going out together to the convenient store, shopping mall and also the gym.

🎉26/03/2015🎉