Part 12

(A/N: WARNING!)

After coming back from the night club, BaekUmin walk straight to their room. Both of them are feeling extremely lustful and can't wait to meet their bed. The room's door have been lock and Baekhyun start off by pinning his boyfriend on the wall.

"I'm gonna lead you today. Let me be the top sweety."

"Sure. I want to feel your f*cking big d*ck inside me."

"Be naughty for me. Grrr."

His lips crash onto Xiumin's really hard. He's being rough and wild tonight. He just can't wait to f*ck him with his harden d*ck. He pull the elder's left leg and wrap it in his body. He continues with the right leg. The elder hugs Baekhyun's neck while not breaking their kiss.

The younger carries his f*ck buddy to their bed and undoing the elder's button. Xiumin breaks their kiss and stare sexily into the younger pretty eyes.

"Wait, I need to wear your gift."

He get up from the bed and enter the bathroom with a red underwear in his hand. Baekhyun plans to strip first while waiting for Xiumin. He's already naked on the bed and plays with his huge member.

After a while, the bathroom door begin to open and Xiumin is already in his gift. Baekhyun eyes turns erotic and run to his boyfriend.

"Let me in sexy."

His tongue is making its way inside the elder's warm mouth. Exploring the sweet liquid. Then, he carries him bridal style to their bed. Xiumin massages his boyfriend d*ck. Pleasuring him with his bare hand. Baekhyun's body is reacting to the touch as he's moving up and down.

Next, the younger hunts the elder's neck and found his sweet part. He's sucking him like a hungry vampire, leaving a few hickey on his neck. At that time, the younger starts to wet the bed and of course the elder's underwear. Baekhyun's hand is taking off the filthy underwear from the elder. His lips are now targeting the elder's pink nipples. Kiss, suck, circle, bite it.

Xiumin let out some moans and call his boyfriend's name which increasing up the younger's lustfulness.

"Baekhyun-ah....I need you inside me now....Just f*ck me...Ahh."

That words from Xiumin are sweet melody flowing inside Baekhyun's ears. He's ready to f*ck his boyfriend. He spreads the elder's legs and places his member in front of Xiumin's entrance. On count to three, he begin to f*ck him.

"One.....two.....three!."

"Fuck!"

Xiumin screams after something fill up his tight hole. His body moves upwards as his ass his f*cking hurt.

"So tight!"

Baekhyun adjust himself until he found the right position. He rides his boyfriend like a real cowboy. One of his hand is slapping the elder butt cheeks. It makes the elder moan mess.

The elder locks his boyfriend body with his legs and join the ride. Their eyes are in 19+ mood. Lustful.

"Ah...I'm really close puppy."

"Me too....ah...ahhh."

Warm liquid burst out from Xiumin's member and spills on the younger's body. At the same time, Baekhyun's sticky fluid spreads inside the elder's asshole. Both of them are panting on the wet bed and continue to crash each other lips. Their sweaty body are not an excuse to stop their doing.

--------------------

Tonight, Chanyeol will be sleeping at Lay's bedroom. Chen sacrifices himself to sleep with Kai and D.O. after receives a few hints from Chanyeol's eyes. Chen bid a good night before leaving his room with a pillow in his arm.

"I'll be sleeping with Kai and D.O. tonight. Good night you two."

ChanXing watch Chen and he left the room. Chanyeol locks to door and turn a beast.

"Get on the bed, Unicorn. You need to be prepare for first sex. It won't be a piece of cake to accept my huge member up your tight virgin hole."

Lay's inner cavern dry up at the giant kid's sentences. He leap onto the bed like a terrified mouse and try to make himself comfortable. It's their sex in life but they're smart enough watching some adult videos before getting themselves doing this.

Chanyeol takes a deep breath and take off his sleeveless top and slide down his pants on the carpet. He's settling himself between Lay's spreading legs. The legs lock the younger's neck before their lips bump onto each other.

The naughty hands of Chanyeol, without warning, undo the older's denim pants including his black boxer. The older member is throbbing hard on at his partner's soft touch. Lay's warm fluid is already leaking on the bed and the younger's big hand. Chanyeol growls at the view.

"You're already leaking when we haven't start yet?"

"I guess my body is reacting fast."

"Are you ready, Yixing?"

"I'm freaking needy and f*ucking ready my giant!"

Chanyeol begin to draw a circle around the older's asshole with his long middle finger and take off his underwear in instant. Lay gulps at what he see. He sure is a giant with that size hanging between his long legs.

He's clouded with lust. The older feel his hole unclenching for wanting to be fill real bad. He's looking like a needy sh*t on the bed. Chanyeol find the right position in front of Lay's asshole.

"I'll fuck you up, Yixing. I'll make you groan and moan my name!"

"F*ck me Yeolie! F*ck!"

Lay scream after he feel something huge and pleasuring inside him. Both of them are moving up and down in sync. Moans and sweats break from their body.

"What's my name?"

"Ahhh...ahhh...Chanyeol-ah."

"Scream my name!"

"Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol's cavern spill inside his boyfriend hole and Lay's warm liquid explode on the younger's sexy fair body. Chanyeol wipe his body and taste it in this tongue. Then, he get down from Lay and lay beside him while panting.

Lay seems to be uncomfortable by his side. Chanyeol gives a peck on his boyfriend's dimple after poking it.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great but I can feel your liquid leaking from my butt. It's uncomfortable bur I love this new feeling."

Another peck hit his forehead.

Their first sex was a huge success. They made it although Lay is freaking hurt. The younger boy is staying by his side all the time and shares the pain together. Both of them are finally in their dreamland after 5 hours of pleasure. Lay is sleeping on the younger boy embrace.

[TBC]

A/N
Double mature scene to reward my wonderful readers. I'm really busy since the school started but there's nothing I can do. This year is tougher than before and this year will be the last time I'll be wearing the school uniform. Yehet! Anyway, I'm so sorry for delaying this part.