Part 10

It's already 100th days since BaekUmin happened. Xiumin is planning something special for his boyfriend. It's pretty much a surprise. He can't wait to see the younger's reaction.

It's still early and Baekhyun is still on the bed snoring. Last night was wild. Their night activity is always doing sex so, it's not a big deal now. The members are used to the noisy sound at night. They even wear earmuff.

Xiumin is being as quiet as a mouse when he prepares the surprise. He don't want to wake any members. He sneaks out from his room and sit at the dining table.

A few memo pads and colour pens becomes his friends. He tap a pen on his head as he thinks.

"What should I do? Should I make it big or just between us two?"

A bulb suddenly lit up above his head. He's going to cook for his boyfriend. He rarely cook but let's hope for the best.

A pink apron inside the kitchen cabinet become his partner for today. It's Chen's. Chen bought the apron at Japan not long ago but he only used it once. He let the others use it.

Xiumin is definitely not a great cook but he determined to prepare something for his boyfriend. He searches on how to make pancakes using internet.

He chooses to make pancakes with mapel syrup. He think that it's pretty simple to make. All the ingredients have been display before his eyes on the table. He's now ready to cook.

'Clang! Bang! Bash! Dash!'

The loud sound from the kitchen is making D.O. curious. He have a thought that thieves break into their house. He tiptoes slowly to the kitchen and hide behind the wall. He takes a short peek and see a figure as tall as he is wearing Chen's pink apron.

A bad smell caught his nose. He bravely walks to the kitchen and tap the person's shoulder. That guy rotates his body and makes D.O. jump.

"Euahhhh!"

A white faced monster makes him bluffed. He is already on the floor after the jump.

"Good morning Kyungsoo."

A familiar voice of his makes D.O. calms.
"Minseok hyung, is that you? What's with your white face?"

Xiumin touches his face and finally get what's making the younger surprised.

"Sorry about this. I'm trying to make pancakes with syrup for Baekhyun since it's already 100 days since we become a couple. But.... I guess I burnt my 6th pancake."

He just smile in front of D.O. showing his cute little teeth. The younger decides to lend a hand or assist the elder before the firemen gets here. While waiting for the pancake to cook, D.O. starts their conversation.

"Hyung."

"Nae."

"I've been wondering why do you care about Baekhyun a lot?"

"Because I love him. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. I'm just curious. You look happy with him."

"I am and will always be."

Their conversation come to an end as the pancake already cook. D.O. let Xiumin continue and excuses himself. He realises how lucky Baekhyun is to have someone that care about him. He is jealous of their adorable relationship.

From hugging, kissing and pleasuring one another. He wishes to have someone special by his side. Kai only cares about him onstage. He needs a real relationship.

Back to Xiumin. He's already done cooking pancakes and now he's decorating the plate and put it on a tray. He pours a glass of milk and put it beside the plate on the tray. A breakfast on bed is what he thought of. The breakfast is specially made for his boyfriend.

Then, he walks to his room and places the tray on the table. He tries to wake the younger but failed. He starts tickling him and everything is so fast as Baekhyun is pulling the elder into his embrace. A kiss being stamps on Xiumin's lips before he finally speak.

"Who's being naughty now?"

After that, Baekhyun changes his position from lying to sitting. The elder is still in his arms.

"You're heavy."

"No one ask you to carry me. Let me go already."

Xiumin finally escapes from the younger. He walks to the tray and brings it on the bed in front of Baekhyun. He asks the younger to take a bite and evaluate the taste.

"How is it?"

"You made this?"

Xiumin nod his head a few times and wait for the younger to judge. Suddenly, Baekhyun hold the elder's chin and spits the food inside his mouth. Xiumin is a bit flustered but still swallows the food.

"Is it that bad?"

"You call that food!"

Baekhyun starts to scream which makes the elder upset. The younger starts to chuckles.

"It's heaven my cutie pie. I love it. It's delicious."

"It is?"

The elder is finally smiling but feels strange. He continue to speak.

"But why do you spit it into my mouth?"

"About that, I just want to share it with you."

"You can feed me the one you haven't touch instead."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Mianhaeyong."

Baekhyun feed the elder after apologizing. He cleans with whole plate and now he wants to taste the milk.

"Where do you get this?"

"From the milk carton of course."

Baekhyun who's about to drink the milk stops his action. He shows an upset face before he talks.

"But... I want your milk."

He cutely points to the elder muscle breast. The elder is not flustered as he replies.

"This?"

The younger nod and put the tray on his lap away. He takes the glass of milk with him and put his head on the elder's lap. Next, the younger pull Xiumin's T-shirts up above his chest. He takes a few sips of the milk before he sucks the elder's nipple.

"Happy 100th days puppy."

"Ah. It's already 100th days. Happy 100th days."

[TBC]

A/N
This part is rather cute than mature. Please wait for the next part because I can't update daily anymore since I need to go to school. Tell me if you think I need to write mature contents or not.