chapter 5: Noises?

When I woke up, I did my normal morning routine which is going to the bathroom, take a quick shower, change into the most casual dress , do my hair and wait for Zain.

Today I decided to change into a dark navy blue with a red belt on it. When I finish changing, I did my hair into a side braid with my bangs pinned back. (So basically it looks like she never had bangs)

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said while coming out of the bathroom.

"Miss, breakfast will be prepare in 30 minutes . since I had a feeling that you already got ready, I had brought tea with me."

Zain started to bring in a fresh tray of tea and began to pour it in the antique cup.

When he finished, he left my room , closing the door behind him.

I took a sip of the steaming hot tea, being careful not to burn myself, I looked out the window .

Later ....

I have currently finish eating breakfast by myself since all the princes left early in the morning for their princely duties that Zain had told me. I was left alone.

While having nothing to do, I made my way to the library to read some books.

"Okay let's see." I started to search for the history of the six kingdoms and their laws and traditions.

Finding six separated books on the history of the six kingdoms, all that is left is the laws and traditions.

Finally finding them, I made my way to a wooden table and begin to read.

Hours later...

"Miss, there will be 10 more more minutes untill dinner." Zain said while entering the library.

I looked up from my book to see Zain leaving.

I marked off the page that I was reading and decide to put it back in the shelf.

"Okay, this goes here and that goes t-" I looked to the corner of a shelf, that was located in the dark path, and said,"If I remember," I placed my fingers and started to rube my temples," the whole library was lit by the chandeliers, but.."

I made my way to the unlit path and saw a whole corner that was filled with old dusty books.

"I don't remember this here." I mumbled while looking down.

Just then, I heard something calling my name.

"Juliana... Juliana..."

'Okay, this is creepy.' I started to make my way to the dinning hall ignoring the creepy voice that was calling my name.

When I was in front of the door it spoke again.

"Wait don't leave I have something interesting for you to read."

Thinking it was just my head, I closed the huge wooden doors of the library.

'Okay, what was that? It must be my imagination. I think I am just hearing things." I shrugged it off my shoulders and continued to walk.

After dinner, I made my way to my bedroom after I thanked the chefs who cooked my meal. It was delicious, I have to say.

When I reached my room, I hopped into the shower and took my nightgown and towel with me.

Later after my long shower, which I washed my hair and blow dried it, I looked to the clock to see it is 11:47 pm.

'Wow, it is getting pretty late. Maybe I should go to sleep now.'
I hopped into my bed and covered myself with the soft cozy blanket.

53 minutes later...

"Ugh! Why can't I sleep!" I softly yelled making sure that I won't wake up the castle's staff.

Thinking I would not go to sleep soon, I made my way to the balcony.

"Ahh, this is relaxing."

The gentle yet cool breeze blew my silky midnight black hair while I gaze at the moon.

"Why can't I ever go to sleep when it is a full moon." I mumbled to myself.

'Maybe I should go to the library to read some books until I fall asleep.' I told myself.

Silently making my way to the library, I opened the old wooden door that is making that creaking
noise .

Carefully turning on the light, I started to get the book that I marked of .

Continuing to read, i heard that voice again bit now it was friendlier.

"Juliana. Juliana. Its me, do you remember? I am your..."

Curious, I started to take slow steps to the dark path.

"I am your what?" I asked.

"You will find out soon enough. "

When it finished saying that, I took my first step in the dark covered path.

"Soon enough? What does that mean?" I consciously walked and then...

"Huh? Get out quick. Promise me, to only come in the day. Never in the full m-"

The friendly voice spoke in terror when a harsh voice took over.

"Finally. You are mine!"

Hearing that voice I quickly started to run but consciousness took over me.

Sorry for the short chapter. But isn't it good? Because I think so. Until next time.