Chapter 13: Leaving Nobel Michel to Villa Altaria

Juliana POV...

Another day in BMP Party not BMP or BMP2. Now, it's been a week since I came back to Nobel Michel and let me tell you I miss my dear beloved princes. It's so quite once you get to actually hear them. What to do, what to do? I pondered while sitting on a chair in the huge gigantic library. I've been here for like 5 months (picking a random number) and read practically all the books, that are interesting to me, in the library of Nobel Michel! This is what I get for reading fast huh?what do I do! I yell in my mind when suddenly I heard a soft cough behind me.

Huh? Who was that? Turning my head to the person who coughed, I saw Theo (yes I know I never mentioned him in the story oh well he is in it now.) holding a beige color envelope. "Here, take it, read it and if you have no clue what it is about ask Zain." Theo shoved the letter to my hands before leaving quickly like he has better things to do. Rude as always I see. Oh well voltage made him like that.

I wonder what this letter could be about? Examining the letter closely, there was a red stamp with the royal seal of Alteria. Alteria?! So this must be from Roberto. What could he want from me? Carefully opening the soft envelope, I took out the silky white paper with elegant penmanship.

After reading the letter I slipped it back in the beige envelope. So basically Roberto wants me to go to Alteria because of an agreement with Al. Ok I see makes complete sense. Seems like him anyways. Well better start packing.

~*~ ( this sign means time skip.)

Clothes check, toothbrush check, hair brush check, bathing suit (It's Roberto we're talking about anything can happen!) check, everything else check! Right I guess I got everything packed so now I just have to contact Zain to get the car ready.

Taking out my phone, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I look to see Zain opening the door with a bow. Wow I swear when I came here Zain always have perfect timing. Let's not curse it. "Miss Juliana, His Highness of Alteria sent a car waiting for you in front of the gate. Are you ready to go." He says. Roberto never mentioned anything about a car in the letter. Oh well guess he forgot.

"Yes, I'm ready. I just have to zip my suitcase please wait a sec." I rush to zip my suitcase but Zain beat me to it. Such the opposite of Theo but still I can do it. Oh well what's done is done. "Well I guess the only thing is to put it in the car." When I was about to grab my suitcase Zain, being the perfect butler he is, took it before I can even touch it. " You know I am fully capable to carry my stuff to the car." I said. "It is a butler's job to do this. Now, the chauffeur is waiting. We must. It be late. Noble Michel to Alteria is an hour and thirty minutes long you will reach there approximately 7:30 p.m.

 (Is it just me or the picture is small

(Is it just me or the picture is small.) walking down the hallway of Nobel Michel, Zain opened the giant golden entrance door. When he opened it, we both descended the long stairs with red carpet on it. Once we reached the car, it turned out to be a limo. Royalties these days, I can't believe they don't know the difference. Shaking my heading slightly, the chauffeur opened the shiny black door for me to get in.

Wow, the inside is even better than the outside. The seats are so soft and comfortable. I even like the nice cream color as well! So I wonder how villa Alteria will look like up close, not to mention when you are actually there as well. A few seconds later I felt the car a.k.a. limo move. This is going to be so exciting! I thought as I look at the buildings we are passing by.

Okay that is it! I hope you like this boring chapter but I tried my best. I know this chapter was extremely short so I am going to do twice the amount of words in the next chapter. Until next time! Word count 701 not including the letters in bold. Unedited.