Facts About 'Stuck in BMPP'

Okay, this is the end of the book and I was bored and made this draft. This is just a little something about the book, nothing interesting maybe. I don't know what interesting is to you but let's get started but be warned, it's short.

When I was writing this book, I had a lot of trouble with finding out a name for the mc. I did so much research just to find a perfect name and in the end, I came across Juliana which means youthful.

I had such a hard time writing with so many characters and to make it seem that they are never left out. 

I started to give up on my book later on because I had a hard time making Juliana and Roberto fall in love because she was originally supposed to be with Joshua.

I eventually gave up on writing because of writer's block and schoolwork so I decided to put the story on hold.

Putting the story on hold made it hard for me to continue writing because I didn't know where I had left off,  and so many more excuses. So it eventually led the book to a huge plot twist.

After a while of not writing, I came back to it and wrote about 2 or 3 chapters per day. I continued this and when I completed it, I published 1 chapter a week.

I honestly felt that I could have made this fanfic better but the things are, I didn't have any idea what I was doing.

Unedited.