Chapter 17: Here We Go Again Part 1

Yea yea I know that the song is Japanese but who cares. There will be other songs like these, as in different languages, so if you have a problem then don't listen to it. And if you like it then thank you.

Roberto POV...

When I finally found Julie, she liked kind of alert for some reason. Why is she so alert? She looks like someone is going to scare her. I looked at Julie's back as I approach her. I think I should calm her down but it's not my business to interface, right? Al is waiting at the entrance of the park I should hurry before he gets worried, again.

"There you are." I put my hand on Julie's left shoulder as she jumps up a little. "Ahh!" She screamed loudly as she kicks my feet. "Ahh!" I let out a scream when my back made contact with the grassy floor. I closed my eyes as I start to turn on the grass.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so very sorry Robbie! I didn't know it was you!" I open my eyes to see Julie walking back and forth with her hands on her head. "That really hurt my back Julie." I say out honestly while I continue to turn painfully on the dirty ground.

"Here let me pull you up." She hands me her left hand while I place my right on hers. Bump bump bump. My heart starts to throb uncontrollably as she pulled me up. What is happening to you, Roberto? You know she doesn't feel the same. You should start while you can before you get hurt. That's what most people say when someone refuses your love.

I let go of her hands after I got up.

~*~( sorry that's gonna be it for Roberto in this chapter.)

Juliana POV...

Yesterday was peaceful, right? Not. I won't call having a party of girls tackling Robbie down peaceful. Not to mention they pushed me down! Oh well what in the past happened. There's no changing it now. Now that I think about that, this is totally different from BMPP. You don't have a party of girls tackling down a prince, right? I'm pretty sure that they don't have it. Paparazzo I understand but girls? High school girls to be more specific. Since this did not happen in any of the princes route then there is a chance that I'm writing my own story! I'm so excited! But I shouldn't get my hopes up. I still don't know the prince I'm going to fall in love with nor how it is going to end. Happy or normal? I hope it is the happy. But still there is a chance I won't even fall in love and if I do he might not even love me.

I thought while I wait for Robbie in the garden. Right now he is being lectured, or continuing to be, in his office. But let me say, yesterday was not quiet when we entered the limo. Alberto was lecturing none stop. I'm think that's the longest ever. But for me he left me off the hock. What? Well he said that I was forced by Robbie to go with him. Well that's kinda true. I also wanted to see Altaria but he wouldn't listen to me. He's the one who needs manners. Oh well I guess that's the way he is.

"Julie there you are!" I heard a loud shout, which is most likely to be Robbie. Before I can see him I was pulled into a hug. Yep I was right. "Robbie, what are you doing here? I thought Alberto was lecturing in your office." I turn to meet his eyes when he let go of me.

"Well he stopped like a few minutes ago. So what are you doing?" He asks while he puts one of his hands in his pocket. "Well I've been waiting for you. I had nothing else to do so I waited for you." I honestly said while calmly looking at him.

"Oh really? Well  I have something planned let's go!" He merrily shout while dragging me somewhere.

~*~

"Robbie, why did you take us out here again? " I look at Robbie while trying not to get angry at him. Seriously! He never learns his lesson does he. Not to mention he is not wearing a hat or sunglasses. Why case he said that they attract too much attention. Like he doesn't when he is a prince.

"I thought that you would like it. I wanted to make up for the extra time that we had lost." He looks down upset. Looking at his sad face is making my heart drop. Why why is this happening? Why am I feeling all of these emotions? "Look Robbie, I really happy that you thought about that. But, I don't want Alberto to yell at you again. Let's get some lunch, shall we." I gently pulled his hand to a nearby restaurant.

~*~

" it's so delicious. " I said out loud while I chew on my pizza. "Yea it is. Every food here tastes delicious! You don't have to worry about the bill I will take care of it. " he says while eating happily. I guess we over did it with the food. We literally ordered so much that the whole table is covered. I'm still surprised that the nearby restaurant, i picked, was Robbie's favorite.

"Yeah but won't it cost a lot?" I ask worriedly. "It's okay, I come here often. They will just send the bill to the villa so you don't have to worry." He says when he stopped eating.is that still okay? I feel bad for making Robbie pay for all the food even when he is a prince.

After a while of eating, Robbie just stared at me the entire time. " um Robbie, aren't you going to continue to eat your pasta?" When we locked contact, Robbie suddenly turned away blushing. What with the red face? When I asked Alberto about that he says that he is completely fine. He did mention that he has a strong immune system. Not like I already knew.

"You don't have to worry about that. You can continue eating I need to go to the restroom." He quickly got up fro his seat and made his way to the males restroom. Okay then.

Before I can continue to eat, the manager, that greeted us at the door, came up to me. "Excuse me but may I ask what your relationship with his highness." He asks in the kindest way as possible. Relationship? We are just friends right? "We are just friends. Why do you ask?" He let put a kind smile when he says,"His highness never brings a woman with him here. Not even his childhood friend, Cynthia." Not even Cynthia, huh? "But I dragged him here. You see, it was the closest restaurant that I found so I dragged him here. " I honestly said. "Really then. His highness seems really find of you. He looked happy when you brought him here."

Before I can ask why, Robbie came back from the restroom. "Are you finish? Sorry if I took too long." He says. "I guess so but what about the other food that we didn't eat?" I looked at him while he gives me reassuring smile. "You don't have to be so sad about that. I got that all taken care of. It will be sent to people who doesn't have enough money to eat." I never knew this restaurant does that. But that gives me another reason to like this restaurant.

I guess that is a rap. Sorry for the short chapter but I did my best. Let me tell you that the next chapter will be kinda interesting. I can't spoil it now bye! Unedited.