Chapter 22: Oriens

Juliana POV...

After getting a tour of the castle, I'm unpacking my stuff in my bedroom. (The picture below is the best picture I can find that is a Japanese bedroom and since Oriens is based out of Japan so why not. Plus there's a balcony so just imagine the door.)

No no no! Don't tell me I forgot the diary! I started to throw everything out of the suitcase full of my stuff that I need for the stay

No no no! Don't tell me I forgot the diary! I started to throw everything out of the suitcase full of my stuff that I need for the stay. And guess what. I didn't pack it. I let out a small sigh and continue to arrange my stuff.

After finishing packing, I heard a small knock. "I'm coming in Princess!" Alan's cheerful voice came from behind the black door as he opens it. "Princess! Let's go and play!" Alan starts to pull my hand with his small ones. He is just too adorable! I squealed in my head.

"Alan! What are you doing?" Glenn came into my room and looks at his younger brother angrily."I came to invite Princess to my room to play with me!" Alan ecstatically shouts while he continues to pull my hand. "You can't disturb Juliana when she's unpacking her things." Glenn tries to hide his anger but he failed since you can clearly see it in his eyes.

"But but..." Alan's eyes starts to full up with tears after hearing Glenn say that. "Glenn, it's okay. Really, I already finished packing. I'll play with Alan till dinner okay? How does that sound Alan?" I turn to face Alan at the last part as Glenn let's out a sigh. "Do what you want."

"Yay! Princess will play with me! Let's go hurry up!" Alan starts to run off to his room while I follow him. Passing the long hallways, I stopped when Alan opens his wooden bedroom door. "Look princess! Do you like it?" Alan shouts energetically.

"I love it. So what game do you want to play? " I ask Alan as I examine his room. His large bed, stuff animal and toys. Lots of it. "Let's play cars!" Alan pulls out a blue box labeled 'cars' and opens it.

~*~

"So how was your playtime with Alan?" Glenn asks me while eating his dinner. "It was fun. Right ,Alan." I turn to face Alan whom replied with a loud 'Yes'. Bang! Seriously how many banging sounds will I hear today?!

I turn to the door to see Robbie there sweating vigorously. "Robbie, what's wrong?" I asks him while he drop himself on a random chair. "I ran pant away pant from, pant Al."  He says inbetween pants. "Why were you running?" Alan looks at Robbie while he gulps down a glass of water that Yu gave him. "Ahh." He says after he finish the glass of water. "Well I ran away from him because I didn't want to do any more work." He answers when his breathing calms down.

"So you ran all the way from Altaria to Oriens?" Glenn's smart comment made Robbie shake his head. "Of course not. I had a limo drive me here but then there was traffic and it took so long that got out of the car and started running. Luckily the paparazzo didn't show up." He answers after taking a bit out of his food in front of him that Yu supplied him with.

"Yu have a room prepared for Roberto." Glenn face his butler, Yu, and answers with the usual 'yes your highness'.

"So did Alberto find out that you are at Oriens?" I stop eating my food for a while when he opens his mouth to reply with,"I texted him when I arrived. Now he is probably coming to Oriens . But since there's traffic he will take a while." Robbie happily says the last part before he continues to eat his dinner.

Out of the corner of my eye, i saw Glenn giving a glare at Robbie. I wonder what that could be about but I shouldn't stick my nose into someone else's business.

~*~

The day just pass by so quickly. I thought while leaning against the balcony. Day one of staying in Oriens complete, huh. I continue to stare at the starry sky of Oriens when a knock can be heard on my bedroom's door. I wonder who can it be.

"Come in." I said to the other person behind the door. There stood Robbie in his pajamas walking towards me. "Can't sleep?" He asks as he come outside to join me for the cool night breeze of Oriens. "Yeah. I guess so." Then a sudden tree caught my eye.

Looking down, I found a beautiful cherry blossom tree. "It's so pretty." I said out loud while looking at the tree. "It is isn't it."at the corner of my eye i saw Robbie blushing when he said that quitely. "Huh, what do you mean?" I turn to face him as he tried to hide his face by sweeping his hair to the left while turning away. "I ... Uh..." He trailed off at his sentence as I laugh at his expression. "Sorry really. But don't you think cherry blossoms are beautiful at night? Especially when the moonlight shines on the petals?" I point at the tree that was below us.

"Yes it is." I turn back to face him when he has a serious expression plastered on his face. Thump thump. My harts starts to beat faster than usual when I saw his hair moving by the cool breeze. What is happening to me! I'm not sick that's for sure of have high blood pressure so why is my heart beating so fast! "Do you want to go on a date with me?"

Robbie's sudden comment makes me break out of my trance. "D-date!" I stuttered. What does he mean by that?! "Just a walk me and you. No one else." He says. Fhew, just a walk okay. "A walk where?" I ask. "It's a secret but be ready around 9 p.m. And I'll fetch you in your room. Dress casually." He says before walking out of my room.

Dress casually huh. Thinking where he would take me tomorrow, I stayed outside for a few more minutes before walking back inside with my hearts beating non stop.

Narrator POV...

"Just a day left before the plan will be executed." I started to laugh nonstop as my assistant stand next to me grinning,

" I started to laugh nonstop as my assistant stand next to me grinning,

How did you like it? I made it longer and added a small narrator POV. So how did you like it? Great right. I just put the picture there for fun if you were wondering cause I'm really bored right now.. Unedited.