Chapter 14: Villa Altaria

Okay I just realized that I spelt Alteria wrong the correct spelling is Altaria. So forgive me in the other previous or future chapters I'm going to or already publish that has the wrong spelling! I'm so sorry now continuing with the story..... Btw I'm going to put random music in some chapters cause I know that some readers read with music so yea. Now enjoy the chapter!!!

Juliana POV...

"Hm hmm." I started to turn on 'my' bed wh-.... What! I left Noble Michel yesterday to go to Altaria! Then I fell asleep in the limo..... so where am I?! Opening my eyes I was greeted by a large spacious room with white walls, a large King size bed, lamppost (?) in each side of the bed,a furry like carpet, (okay so I don't know what you call those things by those things I mean the table with a mirror, drawers and whatever else is on it. Please comment and tell me. It's the object in the picture's left.) and three doors. One to the balcony, another for the bathroom and the last is pretty obvious the entrance. (I tried my best with the description!)

"Good morning Julie! " Roberto barged into my bedroom and a big smile plastered on his face

"Good morning Julie! " Roberto barged into my bedroom and a big smile plastered on his face. "Your highness! You can't barge into Miss Juliana's room like that!" Alberto starts to lecture him while I sweat drop. Roberto never change, does he? Well I guess that's just his personality and charm.

"But Al!" Roberto starts to reason with Alberto but he continues his long lecture. I guess this is an awkward situation I'm in right now, huh? Well time to step in. "Roberto, he's right. You can't barge into a room like that. Not to mention that I am a lady. I could be changing or something like that." I said while I looked down to see my original clothes gone. Instead I have a red nightgown. Who changed me?!

"Miss Juliana is right, you can't barge into her room like that! Especially a lady's!" Roberto looks down while blushing?! Why is he blushing! In suppose to be the one blushing! I don't even know who changed me!" By the way who changed me?" I looked down uncomfortably while bringing the bedsheets over my chest.

The two men in my room looked down while blushing profusely. " You don't have to worry about that. I had a maid do that. " Alberto let out a small cough after says that. "So-" Roberto pushed his chocolate brown hair back as he starts to say something "So Julie you haven't eaten anything right. Not to mention that you skipped dinner. You must be hungry right? I'll be waiting outside so I can guide you to the dining room after that maybe I can show you around the villa."