Chapter 21: Lunch With Mike And The Princes

Juliana POV...

When I open the heavy door of the dining room, the first greeting I got was," Hey and sit woman. Some people are hungry you know!" Keith's voice starts to echo down the halls. Closing the door I took a seat next to Robbie.

"You didn't have to wait for me you know." I answer back to Keith's angry yell. The food are already place on the table drinks as well so why wait if he's that hungry. "So how did the summit go?" I ask the princes who were now eating.

"It went well as always." Joshua answers like he's not interested. "So what do you do when you were at Altaria?" Edward looks at me with his gentle amethyst eyes. "Oh well I met Cynthia, Robbie's childhood friend, snuck out of the villa twice and made Alberto mad. But it was fun." I give a closed a smile at the last part of the sentence.

"Yes it was fun! Having Julie there with me was great! Even when we didn't do anything on the third day." Robbie agree. "So it was fun but don't you have school to attend to?" Glenn puts his fork down and look curiously at me. "Now that you mention it, I don't recall having Juliana asking to go to school." Mike says.

"So if you don't go to school did you drop off?" Keith looks at me as the rest does the same. They are getting the wrong impression of me, again. I sweat drop at the stares but I answered calmly with,"I never dropped out of school actually. I actually finished university at the age of 16 so since I'm 18 everyone asks that question to me. I guess it will never get old." Well yes everyone asked me that question in my world that is.well it anymore since I'm here.

Looking at the princes dumb founded face I let out a small chuckle." How can you finish school that fast. Normally it would take a couple of more years to finish school!"  Joshua starts to point at me like he's not believing anything I had just said.

"It's true. If not then I won't have any time to do the things I mention at the last breakfast we had together. (Remember the breakfast they had in Liberty)" I continue to eat my delicious meal after saying that. "That just means she's extremely gifted to finish school that early." Edward defends while receiving nods from Robbie, Wilfred and Glenn.

"Then what age did you finish other schools like high school!" Keith yells in disbelief. I let out a sigh before answering with,"I never attended kindergarten but for middle school I skipped some grade and finished at the age of 7. High School I finished it at  9 and then for collage I had to wait a extra year for someone to accept me, since I was too young, and finished at the age of 12. And lastly university, age of 16 now I'm  currently 18."( sorry if I skipped out on any types of school you see I don't know how it works out. Because I'm not from America.)

"But I'd you graduated at age 16, what place did you place in the whole school?" Joshua asks. He is asking way too much. If he researches this then I'm dead. "I place 1st." I answer. Now everyone looks at me like I'm an alien. "It's just school there's nothing to get worked out about."

"That is abnormal."Keith replies still looking at me like I'm not human. Well I am but I did not come in your world. "So now putting this aside what do you want to talk about now?" Mike looks at the rest princes. Yes finally! I don't think I can talk about that anymore.

"How about Oriens. I heard spring time there are the best in the world." I continue to eat my food while looking at Glenn. "Yes, it is. We get lots of tourists this time in the year." Glenn proudly says. "Maybe I should visit Oriens sometime in this month." Visiting Oriens huh. It is the spring season so why not? Not like I have anything else to do here, well I do but still I want to see Alan! It's been so long since I saw him!(if I didn't mention Alan in this story as yet well I just did. Introducing another character is too much work right now. By the sides I'm pretty sure you know who he is.)

"They I can have a maid pack your things for you now so when Glenn leaves you can go with him." Mike insists. "Are you sure? I can pack my own language and I don't want to be a burden to him." I look at Mike when I said that. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Glenn mumbling something.

"So what do you say Glenn?" Mike asks Glenn as he answers with,"I don't mind. She shall stay there for 3 days. On the third day there will be a ball being hold so make sure you have a dress ready." With a small nod, Mike calls a Zain to have a maid prepare everything I need for the stay.

Sorry everyone but that is it for today. I know it's short but I'll try to make it longer next time. Bye! Unedited.