Chapter 24: A Peaceful Oriens Ball? Or Is It

Juliana POV...

"So when is the ball going to start?" I ask Glenn while the rest of the princes continue to eat their lunch.early this morning, the rest of the princes came and an angry Alberto who was lecturing Robbie for the whole morning. Luckily nobody found out that we snuck out of the palace yesterday night. If sh then we will get into trouble. A lot of trouble.

"You don't have to worry about that, I will send maids to help you prepare for the ball tonight." He replies when he stops eating for a few seconds. Well I just want to know when it starts so why does he have to be so cold. "So Roberto why are you acting so quiet?" Edward concern voice makes me start to think. Yeah, now that you mention it, he is being quieter then usual. "Is it because of Alberto." I look at Robbie who look started for a second.

"Oh I am." He sheepishly laugh after saying that. "I'm okay really." Then everything went back to silence. Is eh really okay? It's not really him to be this quiet. Somehow I felt my heart drop when I saw a sad look on Robbie just now.

~*~

Knock knock. "Come in." I said to the other person behind my bedroom door. "Excuse me, his highness sent us to help you prepare for the ball." Three maids came in with a dress, makeup and things for my hair. "No need to bow. I have been expecting you."

"Shall we get started with a bathe?" The maid who was holding the dress said after putting it down.

~*~

After a long time of putting on make up and having the maids do my hair, I was finally in the stunning puple dress with my hair done and a small amount of makeup on since the maids said that my face was already flawless.(completed look below. Just imagine the dress purple)

 Just imagine the dress purple)

"I look beautiful,thank you." I turn to face the maids while giving them a warm smile. "It's our jib after all. Also master Yu said that when your ready you can go to the ballroom." The maid who helped me with my hair says. After that, all of them bowed and exited my room.

So I'm suppose to go to the ballroom then. Okay, that's easy enough. I left my room and walked down the halls of the castle to the ballroom.

~*~(I'm not describing how the ballroom looks like!)

Standing infront of the massive door, I opened it to descend the stairs. Everyone starts to look at me while whispering comments like 'who is she' ,'is she a daughter of a high noble?' And more of those kinds of comments. Finding the six princes seated around a table, I walk towards them.

"Juliana, don't you have a date for tonight's ball?" Wilfred says when he saw me walking by myself. "Nope." I sat down on a chair that is next to Keith and Robbie. "You don't." I heard Keith mumbled under his breath with a smirk. What does that suppose to mean?