Epilogue

Juliana's POV...

I can't believe it! Today is the big day! Our wedding day! "Girl are you going to day dream all day or get ready." Cynthia looks at me happily when three maids starts to come in. "My lady we must hurry and get you ready." A maid says when she puts my wedding dress on the bed. "Yes, she is right. We don't have much time." Another frantically starts to run all over the place. "Please get into the bath." The third made says.

"I will come back later." Cynthia leaves the room so that I am alone with three maids whom are rushing me to get into the bath. I can't believe it's the day still! Cynthia as my one and only bridesmaid and Robbie who will soon be my husband. I still wanted more bridesmaids but I didn't know any other girls except Cynthia. I still didn't get to meet Naomi nor Monsieur Pierre. But oh well I can't get too greedy. I thought while in the bath.

"My lady we must hurry! We only have a few hours till the wedding!" A maid yells through the door. A few hours is more than enough. I got out of the bath and put on my undergarments and then a bath robe.

~*~

I stare at the person in front of me in a beautiful wedding dress that has two shoulder straps and diamonds embedded on the top of the ball gown like wedding dress. The bottom part of the dress has a small but long train and sparkles from bottom to top, like a ombré that's has the most sparkles on the bottom than the top. But the person in the dress looks the most beautiful with her slim figure and midnight black hair in a gorgeous curly bun but the vail also makes her a beautiful bride. Her long vail that touches the floor and her makeup that is so professionally done, she looks like the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Then I realized that was me.

"You look damn drop gorgeous! Roberto will not stop drooling over you! Not to mention the other men that will be in the wedding." Cynthia's joyful voice snap me out of my thoughts. Looking at Cynthia's bridesmaid dress, she look beautiful in her blush dress and hair that is style the usual way. "Are you ready?" Cynthia hands me my bouquet of white roses but a familiar laugh makes me look at the door.

"I can't believe that my dear granddaughter will be getting married today." Grandfather walks up to me and then he gives me a hug. "I know." I said. "You look beautiful. Roberto will surely  not take his eye off you." He continues to laugh after saying that. " My lord and lady, the wedding will start soon. Please make your way outside." Zain bows with Theo next to him.

"Let's go or else you will be late, Juliana!" Cynthia made her way out of my bedroom and so do I. Our wedding will be held outside but the reception will be in the ballroom.(they are at Nobel Michel by the way.) I can't wait to walk down the aisle! Before I know it, grandfather puts his arm around mine and the music starts.

"The day has come hasn't it." I look at grandfather and he replies with,"It has. If you ever need anything, you know who to come to." He gives me a soft kiss on the forehead and we started to walk down the aisle with everyone standing up. I look forward to see Robbie in his regalia looking more manly and dignified than ever, I couldn't take my eye out of him.

When I stand infront of Robbie, grandfather took a seat in the front chair. Holding Robbie's hands with mine, the priest starts to say his lines.(I don't know. I never been to a wedding before. ) then it reach our vows. "Juliana, the first day I met you I knew that you were the one to bring me happiness in the future and my kingdom as well. I promise to never let you go and be there when you need me the most. I will continue to love you and bring you happiness in your life when you are sad or in one of you most depressing times in your life. To sickness and to health, to sadness and to happiness and to life and death I will always be there for you." Robbie puts my ring on my ring finger then it's my turn to say my vows.