Chapter 31: Surprise

This is the last chapter before the epilogue.i am thinking about a sequel but I also want a little break from writing. So tell me what you want but there is still a chance that I will not write a sequel.

Juliana's POV...

It has been a full year since we started dating. I'm so excited for our first year anniversary! What will Robbie do today? He even got the full day planned out and he looks more nervous than usual. So there must be something better no to make him that nervous on our date. Knock knock. Breaking out of my thoughts, I head to the door excitedly knowing that was Robbie.

"Are you ready?" Robbie stands there in his normal clothes with no disguise. "Yeah but why aren't you wearing a hat or sunglasses?" I asks him curiously. "It's too much of a bother. The people will still see through the disguise even when I have it on." That's true. Going through my memories, I realized that there wasn't one date that Robbie wasn't recognized even when he announced that we were going out.

~*~

"So where are we going?" I ask Robbie while he just look ahead. "You will love it!" He continues to walk enthusiastically until he stops. "Why did you stop?" I look at him when he starts to walk again but to a line. Why are we here? I look around for some clues then I saw a large billboard that's says, 'Welcome to Altaria national amusement park!' Oh I see. He too me to the amusement park. I always wanted to go to one but I never told him about it.

"Come one let's go!" He took my hand with his and started running to roller coasters. After a few rides, we started to walk through food stalls. "That was fun! I hadn't had this much fun since I was a child!" I look at him happily when his stomach starts to grumble. I look at his blushing face to see him looking away. "Come on let's buy you something to eat." I drag started to drag him to a stall that sells corn dogs.

I'm surprised that none of the people here has came up to Robbie as yet. He doesn't have a disguise nor bodyguards with him I think. Walking up to the lady, I said," a corn dog please." I gave the lady the exact amount of Cruz after getting the corn dog and putting ketchup on the top. Walking out of the line, I couldn't find Robbie anywhere.

Where is he! Looking to my left and right I couldn't see him in the crowded food court. Then suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. Looking at my shoulder, I saw Robbie's hand. "You shouldn't run off like that! Do you know how worried I was. " I look at him to see him holding a drink.

"What is that?" I ask him. " It's lemonade. I heard it was really good so I went and bought some. You want a sip?" He hands me the lemonade to me and I took a sip. It's really good! No wonder he left and bought this. "It's good." I said.

"It is isn't it?" He looks at me happily and then I shoved his corn dog in his hand

"It is isn't it?" He looks at me happily and then I shoved his corn dog in his hand. "I didn't know what you wanted at the top so I put ketchup." He looks at me wide eye and then stole a kiss from me. "What was that for." I look down at the floor embarrassed. "Your so cute you know that!" He laughs at the end and then took a bite of the corn dog. "What ever." I mumbled with my arms crossed.

~*~

"How is the candy apple and funnel cake?" Robbie eyes the coated red apple and funnel cake that I am eating right now. "It's delicious!want a bite?" I hold up a piece of funnel cake with my fork and candy apple to him. Seeing Robbie taking a bite of the apple and cake, I stole a piece of his cotton candy. I hope he didn't see me take a piece of his cotton candy.

"It's really good." His eyes shine after eating it. I laugh at his comment and continue to eat my apple and cake. After eating and throwing away our garbage, Robbie leads me to one last ride, a Ferris wheel. "I know it Amy not be as big as the one in Phillip but I thought you will like it." He says when we steps into a cart.(is that what you call it?) "It doesn't matter as long as I'm with you." I look out of the window to see the starry night sky.

"When we step out of this cart the night will be over." I look at him sadly when I said that. "No, I have something else to give you after this." He looks at me seriously and then continues,"But let us enjoy the view first." He looks out of the window and I soon follow. Wow, I can see the whole amusement park here. It's so pretty. When we reach the top of the Ferris wheel, I decided to speak. "Why did you take me here?" I continue to look out of the window when he replies with,"I thought you would like it." He says. I smile at his comment and continue to look out of the window happily.

After our quiet ride in the Ferris wheel, Robbie leads me to a lake that doesn't have anyone around it, only us. Seeing the rays of the moon shinning on the water of the lake making it sparkle like a million of stars, Robbie suddenly got to his knees.

Turning my head to see Robbie on the ground kneeling, he begins to speak while holding one of my hands. "Julie, you have made me that happiest man I can possibly be. To the day I met and to the future I promise to always protect you and love you but there is one thing that is on our way. I want to make you mine so that no other man can steal you away. Juliana, will you be my princess." Robbie takes out a white box and opens it to reveal a wedding ring with two huge diamond hearts, one a bit bigger than the other and white gold as the actual ring.

Looking at him in the eyes, I felt tears streaming down my face. "Robbie, you know what I will say." I jump to him and start to kiss him passionately.