The Confession

Its was a beautiful day in Ponyville. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and everything was perfect. Rainbow Dash was just waking up from the nap she had taken a few hours earlier. She got up from the cloud she was napping on, she stretched her legs and flew to the ground. She started trotting through the streets of Ponyville when she saw Fluttershy buying some carrots for Angel, in the market. She thought she would go over and talk to her friend.

Fluttershy seen Rainbow Dash trott over. "Hi Rainbow Dash" Fluttershy said, in her normal quiet voice. Her and Rainbow Dash had been friends since they were fillies, so Rainbow Dash knew she could trust her with anything. "Hey Fluttershy, can I... talk to you?" Dash said nervously. "Sure...I don't mind" she said as she got the carrots and put them in her bag.

"Fluttershy...I...need to tell you something but...u need to follow me."

Fluttershy tilted her head in confusion as she walked with Dash. She led her somewhere where nopony was. Fluttershy started to worry.

"Sure...what is it? Do u need help training for something? Did you finally get into the Wonderbolts? Or is there-"

"No it's...none...of those things"

"Oh, well what is it?"

"Fluttershy...can I trust you with something? It's something I've needed to tell you for years now, and it's just been bugging me ever since"

"Well...sure, you can tell me anything you need"

At that moment, Dash had some second thoughts about telling her how she felt about her. What if she doesn't like me back? She thought. What if she never wants to talk to me again? No! I have to tell her! It would make me look stupid if I brought her over here for nothing...and I only have this one chance...I can do this. She took a deep breath before she started.

"Fluttershy, I...like you" she mumbled.

"Well I like you too Rainbow, I mean we are friends, aren't we?'

"No... I mean we are...but I don't mean I like you in that way". She started blushing.

"Well...what do you mean then?" She looked at Rainbow Dash confused.

"I mean...what I'm trying to say is...I...love you" her face was now redish pink.

Fluttershy then began to blush. She could not believe what she had just heard. The truth was that she also liked Dash.

"Oh...well...I...love you too".

"Look, I can understand if you don't-" She just realized what Fluttershy had said.

"Wait what!? But I thought you liked stallions?"

"Well I do but...you just-"

Before she knew what was happening, her lips were pressed against Dash's. She had no idea what to do.

"Rainbow!"

"Shhh...nopony needs to know that just happened. Can you promise that you won't tell anypony?"

Fluttershy's face was red now. She could not believe she had just kissed Rainbow Dash.

"Sooo...you want to go get a drink later?"

"I don't know Rainbow...I-"

"Oh come on! We never go out drinking! Just this once? It'll be fun"

"Well...okay...but only once...I don't like to stay out much"

"Awesome!"

Later that night they planed to go out drinking.