It's Over

This happened a few days after

Dash and Fluttershy talked less and less when they seen each other. Dash thought she should tell Twilight what had happened a few days back.

When she got there, she seen Spike.

"Oh, hi Rainbow Dash. Are you here to see Twilight or are you here for some more books?

"Twilight... I need to talk to her"

"Oh... oh! You might want to wait a few minutes"

"Why? Is she doing research?"

"I guess you could call it that. She's... working... on something. You know, private"

"Oh... oh... oh! Oh, yeah, I can wait. You do mean she's... *hooves hitting together* right?"

"Yeah... it might take a little while for her to finish though"

"Sooo... do you walk around Ponyville until she's done or do you watch? I know it's a weird question but, I'm just wondering"

"Err... yeah... So? I watch sometimes!"

"Wow... you dirty little pervert" Dash said with a chuckle. "Well when she's... done, I'll be back. Just tell her I need to talk to her" Dash started walking to the door, then stopped. "Hey Spike... what is it like? You know... watching Twi"

"And your calling me a pervert. How natural it is to ask someone that"

"Look Spike... we both know which ponies I'm into"

"True... I can't really explain it. You'll just have to see for yourself"

"What!? But, it's Twilight we're talking about. I can't! It's different with Twilight then..." Tears were dwelling up in Dash's eyes.

"Dash? Are you... crying?"

"It's Fluttershy! She left me!"

"Woah... what happened?"

"It's a very long, weird *sniff* and sad story"

"I don't mind. Tell me the story"

"*sniff* I went to Zecora's to get a potion that made me... grow, something. Then I went to Fluttershy's and we had a little fun then I went too hard on her. She cried *sniff* and then I tried to cuddle her, and she pushed me away. I tried to kiss her, and she wiped it off. Then she yelled at me and told me to leave. I cried and begged but she made me leave. I told her I loved her and she just told me to go. Then we haven't really talked ever since" She started to cry again.

"It's okay, I'm sure she still loves you. Just because she-"

"Every time I see her I tell her and she just ignores it" Dash cried and leaned on Spike's shoulder. He hugged her.

"It's okay. I know she still loves you" Just then, somepony opened the door. It was Fluttershy. They both froze when they seen each other.

"I'll um... come back another time" Dash jumped on her and pinned her down and cried on her.

"Why did you have to leave me! You don't understand how much I need you! Do you even still love me!?" Dash's yells echoed in the empty castle halls.

"I just don't know if I could forgive you after that. It was just so painful. If you know how I am, then why would you go so rough on me?"

"You told me not to go easy on you! I thought you liked it hard!"

"But not that hard. You hurt me alot and I just don't think I'm ready again. If you keep hurting me, then we can't be together"

"But I promise I won't hurt you anymore! We don't even have to have a relationship like that! I just want you to love me again!"

"I just can't take that risk"

"Fluttershy! Just please don't leave me! I promise I will change! Just for you! I don't know what I would do if I lost you forever!"

"You won't loose me forever. You know where I live and I know where you live, but as of right now... it's over" Those words broke Dash's heart. Her body loosened up enough for Fluttershy to get out and slowly walk away in very little tears.

"It's...over? She... hates me. I don't even know why I'm still alive right now. There's no point in living anymore" When Fluttershy got to the door, she was still close enough to hear Dash crying. She went back over and gave Rainbow Dash a kiss on the cheek. Dash quickly looked up and grabbed Fluttershy and hugged her tightly, but not tight enough to hurt her. Dash layed her head on Fluttershy's pink mane and started crying even harder. Fluttershy just let this happen while she squeezed Dash.

"Please don't leave me Shy, I can't go on without you... I promise you'll be in total control of me, anything is better then loosing you"

"Okay... I'll give you another chance... but only if you promise you'll be less rough in bed"

"I promise! I don't care what I have to do! Just don't leave me ever again!" Dash was about to start crying again but stopped when she was kissing her one true love.