Dirty Secret

They finally got to Fluttershy's cottage. She brought Dash into her room. She then put her on her bed.

"Okay Rainbow...your going to sleep in here with me in my bed"

"But I *hick* don't wanna go to *hick* bed. I want to stay up *hick* and do something with you" Dash said as she pulled Fluttershy on the bed with her. Fluttershy blushed when she realize what she had meant.

"Rainbow, your drunk...and I don't think I'm-"

"Come on Shy...you know you *hick* want me to show you what a *hick* sonic rainboom really is"

"I don't know...maybe we shouldn't...I mean-" Dash cut her off by a deep kiss. At first she was scared, then she calmed down and kissed back. Dash rubbed her hoof from the back of Shy's head to the top of her flank. Fluttershy squeaked when she felt her hoof touch her flank.

"Fluttershy *hick* you don't have to be afraid. I'm *hick* going to make all your problems *hick* go away"

She moved her hoof to Fluttershy's nether regions. Fluttershy started to squirm as Dash played with her.

"Oh Dash...I...mph...stop! Please! Oh..." Dash ignored her as she started licking Fluttershy up and down her neck.

"You want me to *hick* take it easy"

"Yes...please...if you don't mind"

"Oh ho ho...I'll go easy on ya...*hick* just lay back and we'll see where it goes from *hick* there" Fluttershy did as told. That night, Fluttershy's cottage was filled with moans and cries of pleasure.