Sacrifices Must Be Made pt. 2

Dash, Fluttershy, and Twilight were on they're way to Canterlot to see the princess. When they got there, she was talking to princess Luna.

"Oh, Twilight. What brings you here today, and I can see you brought- where are the other three?"

"See princess, that's the thing, it's just about them. They need to know if you have a spell for something... unusual"

"Well what spell might you need my help with?" Celestia asked looking at Dash and Fluttershy.

"Well they need to talk to you in... private. It's something that you would never expect us to ask you" They looked at Luna and she nodded her head.

"This isn't over Tia! I will get that Moon Holiday!" She stormed off.

"So, what is it that you need to ask me about?"

"I don't really no what to call it but, a spell to get make somepony un-pregnant" Dash said looking at Fluttershy then back at the princess.

"Oh... oh, I see" She then looked at Fluttershy. "Well who's the father Fluttershy?"

Dash's face turned red. "I... am"

"Oh my, this is more serious then I thought. How did this happen?"

"Well... you see... I...we...I got a potion that, well made me grow a, thing. Then, well... me and Flutterbu- FlutterSHY went to back her house and we had some... fun, then-"

"It was loud and I kind of walked in on it happening" Twilight said interrupting as her face turned somewhat red.

"Yeah, and then we uh, finished a while later, and then we seen Twilight the next day to see about her getting pregnant, she was and, this is why we're here now"

She was speechless. "Oh well, I might can help, um... how long have you two been together?"

"A few weeks" Fluttershy said looking at the ground.

"Wait, a few weeks?! I thought you guys were together for some days" Twilight said looking confused at the two.

"Yeah, about that Twi. We kind of told you guys later then expected"

She shrugged. "I guess that's fair"

"So, you two were dating for some weeks now? Well I can see you two love each other very much" Celestia said surprised.

"I can tell from what I seen too" Twilight mumbled.

"Well I'm going to have to look up a spell for, this type of reason"