Sacrifices Must Be Made pt. 1

So it was settled, they were not keeping the baby.

"How did this even happen? It's not scientifically possible! How can two grown mares have a baby without a pregnancy spell?" Twilight said as she looked at the test paper.

"Hey babe, I'm not accusing you of anything but, were you dating somepony after you left me?" Dash said looking as if she was about to cry.

"No. How could you even think of me doing something like that" Dash had made Fluttershy a little angry.

"Well Dash, this has to be your baby. There's no other signs of DNA except your DNA. But how can a mare get pregnant from another mare?!"

"Uh, Twi. I kind of got a potion from Zecora the made grow a... thing, for a month" Dash said looking down rubbing the back of her head. "I just didn't think this could happen"

"Well I did find a spell that could get rid of the baby, but-"

"So what are you waiting for?! Do the spell!" Twilight glared at Dash.

"But... Fluttershy will have to be in pain for 10 minutes" They both looked at Fluttershy.

"So what do you want to do babe? Wait... is there another option?"

"Well, yes. You can keep the baby and not have Fluttershy in pain"

"I don't know what else to tell you babe. Do you want to be in pain for 10 minutes, or do you want to keep the baby?" Fluttershy looked at Twilight scared.

"I'm sorry Fluttershy. There's just no other way. You can see if the princess can figure this out if you want, but that's all I can tell you right now"

"I guess I'll go see the princess and see what she can tell me. Do you think you can come with us Twilight?"

"Well I wasn't doing anything before you guys got here so, I guess I can go. Should we tell the others or do we just tell then we're going to see the princess?"

"Maybe it's best if we just say we're leaving for a few hours" Dash said helping Fluttershy up. "I don't think they need to know why or how this happened" Dash said as her and Fluttershy started walking towards the door. "Let's just go try to fix this"