The Signs

Twilight helped the princess look for a spell while Dash talked to Fluttershy.

"I'm sorry I put you through this babe. Maybe we should have used protection, honestly that's kind of my fault. Are you okay?"

"Dashie, I'm scared of-" Dash just held Fluttershy.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm scared too. What do you think the others would say about this?"

"I don't know, but I feel like I-" Just then, she threw up all over Dash. "Oh Dashie! I'm so sorry!"

"I-it's okay. I'll just go clean it off, you might need to come with me just in case you need to do it again" They were on the on the way to the bathroom when Fluttershy stopped. "What's wrong babe? Still feel sick?"

"Yes, I think we might have to hurry *gag* I don't think I can *gag* hold it any-" She threw up again.

"Okay, that's enough, let's go" Dash layed Fluttershy on her back and walked her to the bathroom. When they got there, Dash put Fluttershy near a trash bin and then went to clean up.

Man, why is Fluttershy so sick all of a sudden? She thought. Is it because of what's going on now? Oh no, it's happening! Next is-

"Dashie, I don't know why but *gag* I want chocolate all of a sudden" She threw up a few more times.

"Oh no, oh no no no, it's happening!"

"What's *gag* happening?"

"The sickness, the cravings, the panicking! It's all clear! Uh, right, the yelling. Anyways my point is that these are all signs of pregnancy"

"Well we both know I am, what's your *gag* point?"

"My point is that we don't have much longer until you start to get... well, cranky"

"What do you mean cranky?!"

"Oh no! It's already happening! They better find that spell quick"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Twilight and the princess found a spell, but it involved pain. They found another one but it involved death. All the spells they found had to do with some type of pain. They finally found one without pain or death involved.

"Dash! Fluttershy! We found a spell! Guys?" She walked into the empty room. "Um, guys?"

"Well if you want, you can take that book with you Twilight"

"Wait, really? What if you need it again?"

"Then I'll send you a letter saying I need to use the book, until then, you take it with you"

"Okay then princess, thank you, I'll see you again another time" She then went to find her friends. "Dash! Fluttershy! Where are you guys?" She was just walking past the bathroom.

"We're in here Twi! Did you find the spell?!"

"Yeah, what are you guys doing in there?"

"Fluttershy barfed on me and I'm just cleaning up. She's in here too, just in case she has to do it again. You can come in" Twilight slowly opened the door and looked in. She seen Fluttershy over a trash can throwing up, and Dash was at the sink cleaning off.

"Are you okay Fluttershy? What hap-"

"If you call *gag* throwing up okay, then yeah I'm perfectly fine!" Fluttershy said angrily.

"Yeah she's going through the uh, symptoms. Anyways, you find a spell?"

"Yes, and it has nothing to do with pain or death. But-"

"Wait, death?!"

"Yes, if you would let me finish! Now, I found a spell to fix this, but it takes 2 days to work, are you okay with this?"

"As long as my Flutterbutt is okay, I'm happy. So, what are you waiting for, are you gonna do it or not?"

"I need both of your complete attention though. Fluttershy? Can you look over here please?" She looked over at Twilight like she was light headed. She started the spell. The room lit up for a few moments then stopped. "So Fluttershy, do you still feel sick?" No answer. "Fluttershy?" Still no answer. They're eyes were still adjusting to the light of the room. They both looked towards Fluttershy, she had passed out from the spell.

"Did that spell say anything about passing out?"

"Well yes, but I forgot to tell you. I guess we're going to have to carry her back home then" Dash was already holding Fluttershy on her back.

"I'm ready, let's go" They were on they're way back to Ponyville.