The Date

After the party, Dash asked Fluttershy on a date while Pinkie was having the meeting with the others. The date was at Wheat él Dé Feast.

"Sooo...Flutters, do you... want to do this again soon?"

"Sure... where is it going to be next time Dashie?" Dash's face turned red. Nopony had ever called her " Dashie" except Pinkie Pie.

"Did you just call me... Dashie?"

"Well... yes, isn't that your nickname?"

"Well yeah...but Pinkie is the only pony that has called me that"

"Well...not anymore, your my Dashie now" Fluttershy kissed Dash on the cheek. Dash returned the kiss by squeezing Fluttershy's flank. Fluttershy squeaked.

"Dashie!"

"Yes Flutterbabe?"

"What are you... Flutterbabe?"

"Just a nickname for my #1 pegasus. Is that a problem?"

"No...it's just that-"

"Would you rather have me call you Flutterbutt?" Dash said with a chuckle.

"Maybe...I kind of like that name better."

"What? Why? Fine, I like that name too... but why do you like it? It's not like I look at it or nothing" Dash said as her eyes darted around.

"Dashie, it's fine. I don't care if you look" Fluttershy said with a seductive smile. "Also you might get a surprise later"

"What kind of - Wait... so if anypony else looked... what would you do?"

"I won't have to do anything. I would always have you there with me, and I don't think I would do anything because I might not even notice, and-"

"But what if I'm not?! What if they tried to... do something... to you? What would you do then?" Dash started to make herself worried.

"Dashie, you don't have to worry about that, I'll be fine. Don't you think I can take care of myself at times?"

"Well yeah... but, no offence, but I don't think you can if... that, were to happen". Dash put her hoof on Fluttershy's shoulder. Fluttershy looked into her eyes. Dash could see tears forming.

"Shy... please don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't know what I would do if that happened. It would make me feel worst if I wasn't there to help you. Do you understand? Do you still love me?"

"I do..." she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Promise me that if that does happen... you'll tell me who did it. Then when I find them, I'll buck their teeth out!" she said with a smile. Fluttershy started to laugh too.

"I promise" she said as she hugged Dash. She ignored it and kissed Fluttershy.

"Do you think anypony saw that, Shy?"

"I don't think so"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They went back to Fluttershy's cottage to have some, private time. When they got there, Fluttershy pulled Dash to her bedroom. Dash followed. Fluttershy got on her bed and gestured for Dash to come over, so she did.

"Remember how I said you might get a surprise?"

"Yeah I remember... so, why are we wasting time just sitting here? Let's get started shall we?"

"Wait-"

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you were just teasing me!"

Fluttershy flipped over onto Dash, pinning her down with a devilish smile on her face.

"Does it look like I'm teasing you?" Dash's eyes lit up as she was pinned to the bed. "Sorry if I'm hurting you Dashie"

"No... your fine, I mean that in both ways. So... you have something special in mind or do we just see where it goes from here?"

"Oh, of course I do" she said as she got off of Dash. "Look under the bed, there are some special things in a box down there that we might need"

Dash got up quickly and looked under the bed. There was a box labeled "special" under there.

"Ohhh... I can see where this is going" she pulled the box from under the bed and opened it. Inside were different sizes of dildos, strap-ons, lube, and all types of sex toys. The first things she grabbed was a medium sized strap-on and a tube of lube.

"Wow. Where did you get all of this stuff from? I wouldn't expect you to have all this. Maybe Rarity and Twilight... but not you. You would be the last pony I would think to have this stuff" she said as she put on the strap-on.

"I could see how Rarity might have this stuff... but why would Twilight?"

Dash turned around to look at Fluttershy. "Really? Come on, we all know that eggheads like her are sex freaks. Now... can we continue this or what?"