The Suprise

"So... what can I get you Flutterbutt?" Dash asked Fluttershy as she stood over her marehood staring down at it licking her lips.

"What are my options?" she said looking at the medium strap-on.

"Fast, slow, or sonic rainboom. What's it gonna be? You might want to hurry before I pick for you"

"I'll take it fast with extra love please"

"Now ma'am you know that's gonna cost extra right?"

"Oh, I'm okay with that. I'm just ready to get my order" Fluttershy was just as excited as Dash was.

"Okay, I see how this is gonna be... looks like your order is alot more then ready. Here you go". Dash inserted it into to Fluttershy, thrusting her hips back and forth. Fluttershy moaned as Dash's thrust got faster and harder, but with only half going in as she did not want to hurt her lover.

"More please" Fluttershy said as she grunted with every thrust. So Dash pushed in more with her thrusts and Fluttershy groaned louder.

"More!" She yelled startling Dash. Dash put it in even more and Fluttershy moaned even louder. Fluttershy grabbed her neck and pulled in to kiss her. When she pulled her closer, the strap-on dildo went in more. She began to sweat intensively and panted loudly. Dash thought about what was happening. Wow. I did not think that Fluttershy, out of everypony was secretly a sex freak. I wonder what she would do if I-. Dash started to rub Fluttershy's private area.

"Oh Dashie! More! Give me more! Don't stop!" Dash blinked twice and then began to rub and thrust faster as Fluttershy bit her lip. She pulled Dash onto her and held her there for a while. Dash stopped.

"Why did you stop? Is this to much for you, I'm sorry" she said panting and kissing Dash. Dash was sweating a little from all that thrusting.

"No... I'm fine. Are you though? I thought since you grabbed me you were done. Are you?"

"We can stop if you want to. I don't mind. It's up to you"

"No. I don't want to stop, I just thought I was hurting-" Dash was silenced by Fluttershy pushing herself back down on the dildo.

"Fluttershy... I did not expect you to be a sex freak, not that there's a problem with that"

"I'm sorry I never told you. We can stop if you-"

"No, I don't want to stop... I actually like it. So... do you want to continue this?"

"Yes please. Is it too late to change my order?" Dash smiled at the horny yellow pegasus.

"Never too late for you... do you want a sonic rainboom instead? I think I already know the answer to this one"

"Well yes but can you go in the middle of fast and rainboom?"

"Anything you say. Your the one taking it" Dash did as asked. Fluttershy started to sweat again after 5 minutes of thrusting. Not much later Fluttershy took Dash's hoof and moved it between her thighs. Dash rubbed her, she was really wet. Dash licked the love juice off of her hoof.

"Hey Flutterbutt *pant* are you *pant* close yet?"

"Very! Ah! *pant* Just a little more! *pant* Harder! *pant* Faster! *pant* Everything you have!" Dash pushed all of it inside Fluttershy. When she seen that wasn't enough for her, she went faster.

"Ah! I-I-I think I'm gonna-" Just then, she had squirted all over the strap-on and Dash. Dash was done long before Fluttershy was.

"Dashie *pant pant* that... was amazing!" Dash layed back next to Fluttershy, and she held onto her as they cuddled then slowly fell asleep.