Chapter 7-Morning Beautiful

Chapter 7

-Morning Beautiful-

ADAM'S POV

She is beautiful when she sleeps...

I have been awake for a few minutes and i cant keep my eyes off of her.

I had been wating to ask her outfor some time now, but, yesterday, when i saw her mad, i couldnt contain myself.

I know it wasnt romantic or anything, but at least i did it, right?

"Morning beautiful" i smiled sweetly as she opened her eyes slowly and yawned.

A smile shaped her lips, "How long have you been awake?"

"A few minutes, now, come on, we are going somewhere" i smiled as i held out both of my hands for her to take.

She stood up with my help, "what? Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, now, go get ready" i watched as she walked upstairs to her room.

"Fooled her huh?" Somebody manly voice interrupted my train of thoguhts.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, anger running through my veins.

I clenched my fists by my side, Tyler has always had a passion for ruining my life. Even though were friends, when were both single, its better.

I dont meant to be mean or anything, but if im dating someone and he's not, he ruins it for me, always has, always will.. But i dont do that to him.

Plus, he's only dated one person in his life, my sister, Holly. They had dated ever since they met which was at the age of 5 believe it or not. Until two years ago, when the accident happened, he was really hurt. I trusted him with everything, he became a real big player.

Ever since, he thinks relationships are overrated and it's better if men stay single, like that, no one gets hurt. Or so he thinks... Thats why he's sabotaged every girl ive dated, every relationship... Which hasnt been much honestly...

"Tyler, stop, Bella means everything to me just like Holly meant the world to you!!!" I yealled in frustraion.

"She still means the world to me!" He said as he walked to sit down cupping his face in his hands, tears streaming down his face.

"Hey man, i miss her too" i sat down beside him and patted his shoulder.

"I should get going man, thanks" he stood up wiping away the tears.

That's the same way our conversations end all the time.

Once he was gone an innocent little voice said, "Is he alright?"

"Yeah, he'll be fine, let's go beautiful" she walked down and i intertwined my fingers with hers rubbing circle on her skin.

She was smiling the whole ride, i decided to take her on a small picnic by some mountains not so far away.

I helped her out of the car, "Why was Tyler crying?"

Her question shocked me a bit, i was taken aback.

"Let's out this stuff down and ill explain later"

She nodded her pretty beautiful head and helped taking down the things.

^^^^^^^^^

BELLAS POV

Once we had settled down the picnic on the ground of the mountain, we sat down for a while.