Chapter 8-Dad!

CHAPTER 8

-Dad!-

I looked out the window as we drove out of the mountains and back to the small city.

"Did you have fun?" Adam asked as his hand rose up and grabbed mine, intertwining our fingers together.

A spark flew through me sending shivers through my spine, "Yeah" was all that i could say.

We drove in silence until we finally saw the city lights, it had gotten dark already and the moon shone. All the light from the buildings and houses sparkled in the night sky, making this even more spectacular.

"Wow" i sighed.

We drove up into my driveway, my parents car was there.... Wait, what?

I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and got out walking up into my house holding on to Adams hand.

My dad opened the door as if he knew we were coming..

"Hey sweetie, did you miss us?" He greeted me as he embraced me into a big teddy bear hug.

Unwillingly i let go of Adams hand, "Yeah dad" i let him go and grabbed Adam bringing him inside.

We sat on the couch, "We need to talk..."

Dad sat in front of us and said, "You guys are a... Uh... Thing?"

Adam was quiet, and for the first time i had ever noticed, a little blush appeared on his cheeks.

Aweeee!!! That's adorable!

I nodded at my father, a small smile crept up his lips.

"Well young boy, Adam i believe, take care of her, and if you guys ever do..you know... THAT, let me know" his smile dissapeared and he became serious.

Okay dad, now he needs to shut up and stop talking!

"Dad!" I interrupted.

"Sorrry sweetheart, ill be in the kitchen" he said as he stood up and kissed my forehead, then walked off into the kitchen dissapearing.

"Sorry about him" i looked up at Adam, "Ignore his father-like talks"

He smiled, "I should get going"

He quickly kissed me, pulling away and walking towards his house.

I stayed seated on my couch, i need to relax, i need a day for myself, alone..

"Aah. Finally" i sighed deeply as the microwave beeped signaling my popcorn was popped and ready to eat!

I grabbed a bowl and poured the popcorn into it, i began making my way up the stairs and reached my room when i heard someone clear their throat at my bedrooms door.

I placed the bowl on the nightstand next to my bed and turned around, "Hey dad"

He grinned, "Hey sweetheart"

I looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to say what he was supposed to say, i mean, he came up to my room for a reason... Right?

"Uh... Have you and that Adam kid, you know... Uh... Done anything?" His eyebrow raised itself and the grin dissapeared.

"Dad! No, we haven't done THAT, relax yourself!" I said, my voice amused at the way he asked so nervously, and awkwardly.. Hehe.

He chuckled at my outburst, "Alright i believe you sweetie, but when you do, make sure you use protect-"

"Dad! We know! If anything happens we'll use protection and lots of it! Calm yourself! I don't even think Adam is up for that now! We've only dated for like two days!" I bursted out, once i was finished, i had run out of breath and was panting as if i'd ran a freaking marathon nonstop!

At 10 in the night, alot of people must be sleeping, and that includes Adam and his parents.

"Honey, i think YOU need to calm yourself" he chuckled some more. "When he's ready, he'll let you know" he walked over to me and kissed my forehead,"Goodnight".

And with that, he walked out leaving me standing in my room alone by myself with the Tv playing and the popcorn on the nightstand.

Ugh.. I cant stand this!

"Pssssst!!!" I heard something call me from outside my window.

Oh my God! Please dont be Adam! Please tell me he did not just hear what just happened!

Oh my goodness!

I opened the window and there he was, Adam, sitting very camly on the border of his window frame smiling.

"Why are you screaming at this time?" He smiled, he looked off into the distance and that's when i realized...

I HAVENT TALKED TO AMANDA SINCE SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT ADAM!!! AND I ALSO HAVENT SEEN MILLY... DID SHE GO WITH MY PARENTS?

i quickly took out my phone,

-Hey Mandy, im sorry we havent talked in so long, if you're awake, you should come over, im having a TWD marathon!!!-

I hit the send button and watched as it Sent, Delivered, and finally was Read!

(TWD-The Walking Dead) -Just for those who do not already know this!

-Awe, alright, be there in a few!-

Okay, that's good to hear.

I was halfway through the first episode of The Walking Dead when Amanda showed up at my door with Milly on a dog leash.

I looked repeatedly from Milly to Amanda.

"Where was she?" I asked as Milly ran up to me and jumped on my bed, licking my face and hands as i petted her slowly.

"When your parents left they asked me to dogsit her, so she's been at my house" she smiled as we both looked t Milly,the Great Dane that was white completely except that black spot on her ear and left eye.

I patted the side next to me on my bed telling her to sit next to me so we can begin watching the show.

As it started, i looked out the window at Adams window, his lights were off and the curtains were drawn.

I slouched into the bed, i was happy.

I mean, i have everything i could possibly need, i ended it with Jason and he understood why.

I told Amanda about Adam and she seemed super excited.

I had taken the week off, tomorrow is Sunday and me and Amanda agreed to spend the day together with no boys, at all!

Im happy about all this, i have my life back, my happiness.

__________________________

*Authors Note*

Heyyyy!!!

So Happy Late 4th Of July! What did you guys do on that day? I hope you all had tons of fun and spent time with your families cuz i sure did!

Anyway, i hope you all liked this chapter, i barely knew what to write about :( lol! Nut its finished and i believe it ended well.

Than you guys!!xxxx

-Elisa