Chapter #20-All I Need

Chapter #20- All I Need

Hey guys,

Little hint, this story is nearing its end. And i fear it wont be what you guys may have expected it to be but i hope you'll like it anyway.

Song of the day: All I Need- Without Temptation

Enjoy :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Adam's Point Of VIew

I think the shock that took over me did the same to Bella because we just stood there for a good five to ten minutes wondering what the hell had just happened.

I scratched the back of my neck, "I- um..Did he just?" She nodded and then collapsed on the couch with a big sigh, "Where do you think he went? He can get lost, he probably doesnt remember this town much!"

She looked so worried i couldn't bear the thoguht of it. I sat besides her and reached for her hand, "It's okay i'll look for him and you stay here okay?" she shook her head, "No, i want to go with you" 

"No, let me talk to him. Man to man, i can help him" i said as i gave her a small smile and hugged her close, kissing her forehead. "He'll be okay"

She nodded as she sighed and got closer to my chest. We sat there for a while, kind of appreciating each others presence. I stood u, "I'm gonna go look for him, make sure he's okay. Okay?"

She nodded and gave me a small smile, "Okay."

***

 I had chosen to get out of my car and look for Jack on foot because  i thought it would be easier to catch up to him if i was walking instead of inside the car where i would have had to keep going if there was traffic, i would hate to crash my precious baby now.

I dialed his phone number which i had gotten from Bella before i left the house. It ran twice before he picked up, "What do you want?"

I slid my hand into my pocket, "I just wanna talk man, where are you?" I could hear him breathing heavily on the other side of the phone, "I'm headed out to Carly's Diner now, if you want we cant meet up there"

I smiled, "Deal, i'll see you there" I hung up the phone and began walking, yes i left my car behind, i also wanted to have some time to think about everyhing. I have been meaning to propose to Bella, or at least give her a promise ring but i feel like it may be too early or rushed and she could reject it. 

Anyway i think i'd leave it for our two year anniversary, the proposal, but for our first year anniversary i'll give her a promise ring. 

Snapping out of my own thoughts i realized i was close to the diner, and i spotted Jack waiting for the cars at the green light to stop so that he could cross he street and enter. I started crossing the street to where he was when suddenly the lights change and he was walking towards the diner. 

I stopped still in my tracks, freaking out. My heart thudded suddenly out of place and i found it hard to breathe. Thats when i realized why i felt like this, a car had taken the red light and was headed straight for Jack and he did not seem to have even noticed.

I screamed his name out in hopes that he would hear me but he didnt. So i did the only thing i could possibly think of, i ran towards him in hopes to tackle and push him out of the way before the car did. I guess the car was trying to stop because i could hear the brakes screeching against the street but nothing, it just slid and kept on going, guess the persons brakes must have broken...

I ran as fast as my legs would take me, screaming his name out. And he finally heard me, he turned around seeing the car in the process. But he froze in place and i just continued to run.

Finally i reached him and i pushed hjiim as hard as i could so the car would not hit him. But that wouldnt stop it from hitting me......................

And in those two seconds, i could see Jacks eyes pleading me, hoping that what was happening was not real. And deep down i wished for the same thing. 

As the car came into impact with my body, only one thing took over my mind. The one thing that i would miss eternally and the one thing i loved my than my own life.

Her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Hides behind pillow* Dont kill me pls

Updating some more, maybe ill even finish the book before i go to bed today :D

Im actually sad about it before i love this book alot, it was like my first one afterall so </3

Love you guys

-Elisa