Epilogue

This is the epilogue of Kidnapped, My Story. I spent forever on this so I hope it was worth it. Please enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

-Epilogue-

~Lexi~

"Rachel! Rachel get up!" I heard Jacob say.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head, earning a sigh from him.

"I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice," he said.

Suddenly I felt freezing cold water splash down onto the comforter and completely cover me. I immediately sat up in bed to find an empty room an footsteps echoing down the hallway.

I flopped back into bed, to lazy to be bothered to get up. I heard his slow, hesitant footsteps coming down the hall and stopping at my door.

"Rachel?"

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"How can you stay in bed after that?"

This caused me to laugh. How? "It's called laziness. My disease," I sat up, "But I guess that's enough for one day!"

"You're the best girlfriend ever!"

"Why thank you! Now out while I change!" I said standing up and walking over to my walk in closet.

All the clothes were my size, considering that it was my closet I shouldn't feel weird about that, should I? But I do, I feel like its creepy, yet I don't have a reason for it.

I grabbed some clothes and walked into my pink bathroom, I don't really like the color pink but it's nice.

After I finished changing I headed downstairs to find breakfast awaiting me. I smiled gratefully at my boyfriend and sat down across from him, digging into my waffles.

Once we were done eating we started on the dishes. I was washing while he was drying and putting away.

After we finished I asked him, "What's the plan for today Jacob?"

"I was thinking swimming at the beach. Then looking for seashells!" he told me.

I smiled, "Yes!!!"

He smiled back and I dashed up to my room and changed into my swimsuit. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and put on a sundress. Then I tossed some sunscreen, my sunglasses, water (from my mini fridge), and my blue beach towel into my tote bag.

I ran out of my room, slid down the railing of the stairs then hopped out to the car, slipping into the front seat.

Jacob came out of the house a few minutes later in his trunks and a loose fitting T-shirt. He plopped into the driver's seat and started the engine.

We peeled out of the driveway and headed to the beach. I turned on the radio and listened to the random music spill out of it. Jacob hummed along while I stared out the window.

Soon enough we had pulled into the parking lot and hopped out of the vehicle. Holding hands, Jacob and I walked down to the beach.

I felt the breeze run through my hair and the sand under my sandals. I smelt the salt in the air and the small campfires people had going. I loved the beach.

We laid down our towels on the sand and I set my bag next to mine. I kicked off my sandals and slipped off my sundress. Jacob was taking off his shirt while I was running to the waves.

I was there before I knew it and Jacob joined me not long after. We had a water war for a while until we both decided it was enough.

We walked back up to where our towels were and grabbed the shoe box Jacob brought to collect seashells in.