Chapter 5

I just want to say to everyone out there: I don't know what this story is about! My fingers just move across the keyboard on their own. I don't know what they type, just that my friends like my stories when they read them. So, I figured: "Why not just see if my fingures are talented?" Haha, odd right? Well, enjoy the story!!

***********************************************************************************************************

~Lexi~

Once Jason had left, I scrambled over to the door that I presumed led to the closet. I opened it, and to my astonishment, I found, a mystical portal to teleport myself home!! Haha, I wish. I opened the door to find a huge walk-in closet.

I walked over to the nearest rack and looked over the clothes... I was officially, over the top, freaked out. They were all my size. I ran around, found a bra, panties, long sweats and a tee shirt and ran over to the door that I didn't come in from. I was a bathroom, a pink bathroom.

Ugh, pink... I rolled my eyes, why does every male in the world think all girls absolutely adore the color pink?? I was so ticked off at Jason now. Whoa Lexi, calm your hormones, he's way to strong for you to take down, without a weapon at least.

I quickly got dressed at lighting speed, and walked out of the closet. I sat down on the end of the bed, and waited for him to get back.

I heard the snap of a lock and the door creak open. Jason walked in with a sad smile on his face as he looked at me. I adverted my gaze, and looked at the floor. He was carrying a tray with pasta and a glass of water on it, and he set it down. I felt the bed shift as he sat down next to me.

There was a long silence before he put his hand on mine. I felt myself stiffen and I snatched my hand away. Jason sighed and said, "Lexi, I'm sorry about what happened. And I'm sorry that I had to take you away, but I knew that they wouldn't understand. That they wouldn't except our love for each other."

I felt like throwing up when he said "our love." Did he really think that I loved him? He's delusional. I felt his hand cup my chin and pull my face to look at him. He whispered, "I'm sorry," and kissed me. Full on the lips.

When I tried to squirm away from him he put a hand on the back of my head, forcing me to stay in place. His other hand was on my back, pushing our bodys closer together. Thats when he climbed on top of me and broke away from my lips for air.

I gasped, thankful for the air to refil my lungs. I tried to squirm out from under him but he was just to heavy. He started to kiss me again and tears forced their way out of my eyes.

I tried to push him off me, but he was to heavy, I didn't have any strength left. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head, and my senses slowly fading away...