Chapter 2

~Lexi~

I woke up to someone carrying me down the hallway, I could feel the skip in their step, so I knew it wasn't anyone I was related to. Everyone in my family were all those gloomy people, their rooms are all dark colors, but mine is a bright green color.

When I came to my senses, I started wriggling around, trying to get out of their grip. I heard Harold yell for Jason once he dropped me, but then I realized my hands and feet were bound. Ugh, why does the world hate me.

I kept struggling against my bonds while rolling down the hallway. Maybe I should've waited until me were outside, if that's where we were even going... I thought. Oh well, to late!

Soon, I hit the wall, and Harold came up to me. He was panting, so I guess I was going kinda fast down the huge hallway. He gave me a, "I'm gonna kill you" look and fell to the floor, gasping for breath.

Not long after, Jason came down the hall holding a cloth in his hand. I would've yelled at him, but duct tape was covering my mouth, witch made me want to scream even more. I know how to get duct tape of my mouth easily, but I wanted to wait until I was alone, or atleast until they aren't so close to me. I don't want to get it off, just to have them put more on.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there are any mistakes, and the story will get better, I promise!! If you have any ideas then message me!