Chapter 3

~Lexi~

Everything was black. Pitch black. I couldn't open my eyes. I was to tired. Its like I was paralysed, stiff, like someone sprayed me with lots of hairspray.

After a few minutes, I felt a hand stroking my hair and cheek. At first I was confused, my parents would've never let me stay a night with Bailey, but then I remembered that I was kidnapped by Harold and Jason. Such creepy people.

When I felt like I had enough strength back to be able to move away from whoever was touching me quickly, I fluttered my eyes open.

I saw Harold, but I was expecting Jason, gazing at me with a small smile on his face. I felt my eyes go wide and I saw his expression change to shocked.

I sucked in a breath and he clamped his hand onto my mouth. My hands went up automatically and tryed to pry off his hand. I have to admit, he is strong.

He whispered loud enough for me to hear, "Don't scream, or we will both be in trouble."

I slowly nodded my head, to show him I understood, and he slowly pulled his hand back.

I scrambled away from him and to the other side of the room. I breathed in heavily, and once I got enough breath, I let out a ear popping scream. I know he said not to, but he kidnapped me!! Why should I listen to him?

He ran over to me, and slapped me. Then he put his hand over my mouth and shushed me. I backed up until my back was to the wall, but he stayed way to close to me with a hand over my mouth.

When he let out a deep breath he removed his hand from my face. He slapped me again, on the same spot, I let out a cry and fell to the floor.

I put my hand to my right cheek, which was now stinging, when I heard a door slam. I her stomping footsteps and a clicking noise. "What did you do to her!?!?" I heard Jason's voice yell.

"N-n-nothing!!" Harold stuttered.

"Don't lie to me!"

I heard a gun shot, and loud scream and felt something warm pool near my feet.

There were coughing noises coming from behind me. I heard Harold splutter, and there was nothing but dead silence.

I saw a black pair of shoes walk towards me, and stopped right infront of me. Jason bent down and looked at me, his face and shirt splattered with blood.

I looked away from him, and shut my eyes tight. Jason sighed and pulled me into a hug. I squirmed out of his grip and slowly backed away from him.

When I felt my foot step on something I turned around, that was my mistake. I saw Harold's body laying lifeless on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding him, and his eyes glazed over. The sight made me want to puke, but I didn't have any food in my stomach to throw up.

My eyes widened and scrambled away from his body, only to slip on blood and stumble into Jason. He gripped my arm and dragged me from the room to a bathroom.

"Get cleaned up." He said and closed the door. I heard a click that signaled it was locked.