Chapter 7

~Lexi~

My whole body stiffened and my hands automatically tried to move up and pry off his arm. I only got so far though when my right arm got a tingly sensation and felt like it was on fire. I let out a strangled scream and my left hand shot to my right elbow, holding it to my body.

A SWAT guy held up his hands and said, "Woah, woah, calm down Jason-"

"How do you know my name!?!?" Jason yelled and him. Jason's arm tightened around my neck and my left shot up to try and to loosen his hold on me. I let out a weird noise and started squirming against him.

Jason loosened his arm soon enough and I was able to breathe again.

The guy was talking before, who I now matched the voice to Craig, had calmed him down. God bless you Craig!

I coughed until I could breathe again and closed my eyes, the pain in my arm now even worse from all the fighting I did.

"Why don't you let the paramedic take care of Lexi so she doesn't have to be in so much pain?"

"No, she's staying with me!"

"He can come to you, you won't have to move or anything." Craig said, moving his hands forward a little bit, then back in a 'calm down' gesture.

Jason shifted on his feet and grumbled a, "Fine," that was barely audible.

As a guy rushed over to me, I felt relieved, my arm hurt so bad I couldn't think straight. As soon as he was over here he got to work, first by getting the phone piece out of my arm, then cleaning the wound.

He got rid of all the blood on my arm, put this weird gel substance on my arm, then wrapped it in gauze.

It took about ten minutes in all and after he was done I thanked him. He was about to say something back when Jason all but screamed in my ear, "Don't thank them! It's their fault you got hurt in the first place!"

My head cringed away from his voice. I couldn't see his face but I could imagine it perfectly. His eyebrows down right above his eyes, lips in a tight line and his nose all crinkled up.

I rolled my eyes and I saw him wave the gun indicating all the police, that's when I realized that I had zoned out into my mind.

I took my chance. I grabbed the gun, pointed it at the ground, and flipped Jason over me, using all my upper body strength and both arms.

Two gun shots had gone off when I pointed it at the ground and all I heard was a ringing in my ears. My hands covered my ears and I squeezed my eyes shut tightly.

The ringing still hadn't gone from my ears when someone put their hand on my arm. As a instinct my eyes flashed open, I turned, brought my hands together and pulled the trigger.

Oh no, I shot someone, I'm turning into Jason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH NO!!!!! What will Lexi do? What will happen to her? Cliff hanger!! Bwahahahaha, anyway... I'm really into this book, it's so much fun to write! Tell me what you think and maybe shoot me some ideas for the rest of this book or a different one entirely!! Thanks!!