Chapter 1

Monday Morning
RING RING~!

"ALVIN! WAKE UP TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

"Alvin?"

Dave walks up to the chipmunks' room and slowly opens the door a crack. He finds that the beds were unusually neatly made.

"Alvin, come out this isn't a joke you're going to be late!"

Suddenly Alvin pops out and is kneeling... begging.

"Please don't send us there! Oh c-c -come on! The cafeteria food is FILLED with bugs and insects!You don't want us to die do you?!"

"Alvin you are going and that is THAT. When do you think you're going to grow up?!"

"Fine! Oh and you don't need to pick us up after 3. We're going to be dead by the time we get there anyway!"

Lunch

"LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH LUUNNNCCHH!! I could not be happier!!" Alvin sang as he ran out of math class.

"Simon Theodore! Over here!"

"Guess what guys! ANOTHER 100%! Who's the man? I'M THE MAN!" Simon said cheerily.

"Oh! It's funny you think I care.." Alvin said.

"Oh spill it already! You're just jealous cause you don't have these smarts!" Simon calmly said.

They were bounding the hallway of lockers when they saw three other chipmunks... Girls.

Each counterpart stared for a minute or so until they finally pulled their eyeballs away from one another. Each one could hardly believe what they saw...