Chapter 4

Sorry these are short! To me they're ridiculously long lol anyway READ ON!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                 In School~~~

Alvin's P.O.V~~~~~~~~

"NOOO! The horror is back! SCHOOL!!!!!!" I yelled to the sky despairingly.

"Alvin its not that bad!!! We have a special assembly today remember? You love anything not having to do with math right?" Simon said.

"I guess...." I said. There's nothing worse than school and its amount of work you have to do!"

"Come on you guys! Hurry we're going to be late for school AND the assembly!!!" Theodore warned.

"Oh who cares about it?!" I said. I laid back on the chair.

"If we miss it, we do SCHOOLWORK!" Theodore teased.

" Heh heh..... Very funny Theodore!.....  you're kidding right?!" I asked worriedly.

"Nope!" Theodore smiled innocently.

"Oh let's go chop chop!! We don't want to be late for school!!!" I suddenly said as I rushed to school. I am NOT gonna be doing SCHOOLWORK while others are watching the assembly!

We all rushed to school and into the MPR where the principal was waiting.

"Good morning students! I'm glad you are all here :). Today we are going to be starting a brand new Topic. Mainly on P.E. "

"Why aren't there many students?" I yelled out.

"If you really want to know Mr. Seville, I decided to do a few classes at a time. Right now, I'm going with Period A's Drama class and Math."

"The topic is DANCING! Everyone loves dancing!"

"WHAT?! P.E is SPORTS! Like basketball, Volleyball, dodgeball etc.! Dancing is moving your body around!!!" I shouted defiantly.

"SO, I will be pairing you up by height to show your P.E teachers what we need to work on."

Please land me with a hottie, please land me with a hottie!!!!

"Alvin, you will be with... this young lady." She pointed to a girl with a ponytail wearing pink.

HOLY NUTS! ITS HER!!! I WILL BE DANCING WITH HER?! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED-I mean.. psh.. its cool.

Simon P.O.V~~~~

I wonder who she'll pair me up with? Whoever it is is probably groan or give me a disgusted look. I'm prepared!

" Simon Seville, let's see here... oh this one is perfect! Come here"

I skittered over to where she was and-oh my goodness someone catch me.

It's HER!! I must be the luckiest chipmunk on Earth right now. Her eyes are so lavender! The shimmer in her eyes... How am I supposed to dance with her when I won't be able to focus on my moves!!!

Theodore P.O.V~~~

WOW! I'm going to be dancing with the most beautiful living creature here!!!! Be cool Theodore BE COOL!!

My paws slowly meets hers and they are SO warm! When I look up she gave me the sweetest smile, if this wasn't the sweetest thing I don't know what is.

We slowly move to the beat of the music. It was so awkward so I decided to start up a conversation.

"W-what's y-your n-name?" I stuttered.

"Eleanor." She said after giving me one of her million dollar smiles.

We both smiled and went back to dancing. It felt weird... my stomach was doing backflips a-and I don't even know!